Reviews for Snape's Home Remedies
Haha 'I'm perfectly calm' hahahahahahahahaha
TheCauldron chapter 6 . 1/1
*giggling* the soup comments were funny, but the gingerbread men nearly broke me!
darkdranzer chapter 6 . 10/9/2014
Omg lol! I love the idea of snape secretly workibg as like...a super spy for his crazy rodney persoa. Really funny to read.
centava chapter 6 . 5/13/2014
Hmmm, not as strong as your later works. This one had some pretty major plot gaps and some too-quick changes in attitude and response to be believable.

I'll definitely give you thanks for making me laugh with the idea of Severus wearing bright yellow robes without shame!
Mieke chapter 6 . 1/23/2014
You are definitely crazy. Your pool of imagination is endless. Not really my cup of tea this one. I did like the ending though.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/15/2014
Surprisingly satisfying. I hadn't expected much from this one, but it turned out OK.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/15/2014
Kissing is a bad idea. Snape is going to catch Harry's cold. lol
greenwings33 chapter 6 . 1/1/2014
:D
I love it!
crotia chapter 6 . 11/10/2013
Okay?!
I loved it it was totally to funny really.
crotia chapter 5 . 11/10/2013
How the * does no one else understand Rodney is Snape?
crotia chapter 2 . 11/10/2013
You are genius. I love the way you portray Snape. In your story he is genius, He is a really good spy maybe even better than he was in the original. And I just love how he ends up with the power as being important in the ministery.
crotia chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
curious
poario chapter 2 . 9/11/2013
"I've got a John Thomas of my own, you know." This brought me to tears
Norven chapter 6 . 8/13/2013
It was funny indeed) Thank you)
Gaxion chapter 6 . 8/2/2013
Oh hey, it's me again. So i'm not gonna lie, Snarry is a guilty pleasure of mine. I adore how you've handled this; the majority of stories I've read with this pairing get soooo dark and depressing and blah blah blah. This was actually quite humorous, and though you had some angst, it was well done/acceptable angst. AND SNAPE WAS SOOO CUTE. I enjoyed the colors you put him in, and the mud massage, AND PRETTY MUCH EVERYTHING ELSE. Sooooooooo thank you! 3