Reviews for Doppleganger
Miss Snazzy chapter 34 . 8/11/2010
Miss Snazzy chapter 33 . 8/11/2010
Miss Snazzy chapter 32 . 8/10/2010
Great chapter. I'm glad Gallifrey was so understanding. It's nice that they're also getting the chance to spend the night there.
Miss Snazzy chapter 31 . 8/10/2010
Miss Snazzy chapter 30 . 8/10/2010
Great chapter! That was absolutely amazing. I was dying from laughter as the Doctor distracted him with hand gestures. I love the Doctor. He's absolutely brilliant. I think I'm going to implement the Doctor's tactic the next time I'm fighting someone. Lmao!
Miss Snazzy chapter 29 . 8/10/2010
Great chapter.
Miss Snazzy chapter 28 . 8/10/2010
Great chapter. It's funny that the evil Doctor just let the Doctor carry Rose to safety. Hmm..
Miss Snazzy chapter 27 . 8/10/2010
Great chapter! I loved how Rose and Martha reacted when they noticed that he wasn't their Doctor. )
Miss Snazzy chapter 26 . 8/10/2010
Great chapter! I knew it wasn't the real Doctor that returned to them! I wonder if Rose and Martha will be able to catch on..
Miss Snazzy chapter 25 . 8/10/2010
Great chapter. I suppose it was good that the Doctor pulled Martha aside for that talk. Most people just kind of skate around things like that.. I just figured that if he faced Martha like that, she would be reduced to tears or something. I like the way you wrote their talk though. I wonder why the evil Doctor is waiting to get them.. Is it because he wants to actually get the chance to fool Martha and/or Rose into thinking he's the Doctor?
Miss Snazzy chapter 24 . 8/10/2010
Great chapter. I can't imagine what the Doctor will say to Martha. There isn't really much to say, is there? I mean, she loves him, he loves someone else. Hmm. I have a feeling that either the evil Doctor is going to find Rose while they're off talking.. Or Martha is going to flee from the Doctor after their talk...somehow ending up with the other Doctor..
Miss Snazzy chapter 23 . 8/10/2010
Great chapter.
Miss Snazzy chapter 22 . 8/10/2010
Miss Snazzy chapter 21 . 8/10/2010
Great chapter. I loved that the Doctor punched his counterpart for what he did to Rose. I wonder if they'll notice that the evil Doctor is impersonating the Doctor.
Miss Snazzy chapter 20 . 8/10/2010
Great chapter. I can't wait to see how the hunt goes..
283 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »