Reviews for Harry Potter and the Marauder's Blessing
pikachucat chapter 10 . 6/7
awesome
Corwyn chapter 10 . 5/28
I loved this story. Thanks for sharing it with us.
geetac chapter 10 . 5/28
I loved and founded reading this story very enjoyable.
Violete Death chapter 10 . 5/20
Happy indeed.
lmill123 chapter 10 . 5/17
I just read this for the first time. Brilliant, loved it. What was even better was that all of Dumbledore's plans and schemes and his order of the Turkey were totally useless. Ron did seem to be mostly an observer and was of very little help.

Harry really did grow up and it does appear that he finally realized that Ginny was no different than all those other fan girls that wanted him only for his fame and money. Of course I can see her quickly backing off after Harry started adopting all those children. Sirius did turn out to be a somewhat bigot . But I loved how Harry reminded him that half those children had his DNA running through them. The only females that ever saw Harry as Harry were Hermione and Luna and we must admit there were times Hermione did forget and saw him as the boy who lived.
Anoneme chapter 2 . 2/28
This is brilliant. Pure genius. I look forward to the chaos :D
Lioness1988 chapter 10 . 2/24
Best ending, ever.
Awwwwww...
Love2read23 chapter 10 . 2/2
Great story. Harry's clean ul of all the Death Eaters via pranks is hilarious. Harry adopting orphans is touching though Fudge and Umbridges? Shudder. Well they're definitely better off with Harry. Sirius' though, I wonder why that has never occurred to be before. Thanks for writing.
Binka chapter 10 . 1/21
Reading this story over again never gets old. I enjoyed all of it, apart from the wedding chapter and the thoughts of what happened off screen with Fudge and Umbridge. I sill think that my favourite part is the fidelius charm on Death Eater vaults though, it always makes me laugh out loud. I've been ill this week, so thanks ever so for cheering me up once again.
plumbknot57 chapter 10 . 1/19
Loved the epilogue,the whole story thinking outside the box.
hdres chapter 10 . 1/16
I really enjoyed this. You managed to stay just the right side of ridiculous. The inventiveness of your ideas was amazing although I could do without the image of Fudge and Umbridge getting together . Thank you for a good read on a Monday morning.
Ldysabella chapter 10 . 1/3
I love Harry retiring from the public eye with Sirius and a passel of adopted tykes.
Ldysabella chapter 4 . 1/3
This is a masterpiece of crack right here. I especially appreciated the nappy changing charm. Returning Narcissa's Dear aunt to her was an especially nice touch. I've learned my lesson and shall not hence forth attempt to drink anything while reading this fic.
GiuliaZe chapter 1 . 12/10/2016