Reviews for Harry Potter and the Marauder's Blessing
FrequencyQueen chapter 4 . 9/10/2007
What would Narcissa's problem be called...torture by portrait? Funny!
FrequencyQueen chapter 3 . 9/10/2007
The twins are ingenius, if slightly demented. Nice trap they've set up too!
FrequencyQueen chapter 2 . 9/10/2007
The new tactics sound like they'll be effective, but I don't understand how the fidelius signs will work.
FrequencyQueen chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
Harry's finally got smart. There's nothing wrong with using cunning to get what you want. I like how you've started your story!
Lord Lugos chapter 10 . 9/2/2007
Faints. That was the best. The perfect ending, I absolutely loved it. You really are brilliant, ya know? Scary, but brilliant. Some of these pranks were so awesome and scary and over the top. Loved it. Thank you very much for a wonderful evening.
Lord Lugos chapter 8 . 9/2/2007
Brilliant!
Lord Lugos chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
hee hee hee! I had to stop reading several times in bouts of giddy laughter. Even now, it's hard to type this review, especially with the remaining chapters just itching to be savoured. Gotta go, the story waits for me to enjoy it. Tata. :)
Really Frozen Phoenix chapter 4 . 8/27/2007
retardo jinx! oh my god! that was funny.
Really Frozen Phoenix chapter 2 . 8/27/2007
making vaults disappear? how original! where do you come up with this stuff, lol?
Milarqui chapter 10 . 8/18/2007
Well, the story was really funny! But the last chapter wasn't as good as the rest of the story. Harry is supposed to be with Ginny, and Ron and Hermione should be together, married and with children!
Airmid chapter 9 . 8/14/2007
Loved the story but I think my favorite part was in this chapter, the N.E.W.T.s. Great job.
ladylookslikeadude chapter 10 . 8/14/2007
The last chapter was so SWEET!
grimlock78 chapter 10 . 8/13/2007
good story, even ended with scar
HotaruSama00 chapter 10 . 8/7/2007
Very well-written, and a very sweet ending. VERY humorous. An all-around good story.
ranma hibiki chapter 10 . 8/7/2007
aw! such a sweet ending! _
335 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 .. Last Next »