Reviews for Harry Potter and the Marauder's Blessing
q.thews chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
I love the books you made Harry read.

Ciao!
Vilkath chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
Already love this story and I remember reviewing at least one chapter before so I'll let that stand.

What I did want to say is I love your Be like Bond challange, and I agree with a lot of it but for some reason or another you seem to have turned off your PM's so i'm posting it here. HP series went to heck by the third book. Things went from Harry wins barely, to OMG the bad guys won, again and again while Harry's life is miserable and not getting any better. How harry eventualy won was pretty pathetic to.

I did wonder if anyone you knew took up the challange or not already? I have an upcomming HP fic i've been working on and I think I'll at least try to conform to a few the idea's, like restricting Harry to 3 useful abilities per book/adventure, winning in the end, difficult enemies etc.

Not sure how far I'l go with the women betraying Harry bit, but i do plan at least not having Harry ever settle down with one girl, his life is to active and dangerous for it. Plus while it's not exactly listed in the challange I plan to give harry more enemies then just Voldemort.

It's another Bond tradition he has multiple enemies, yet Harry in 7 books almost completly focused on voldemort, you can't really call the minions of V-man new enemies either. Actualy thats another Bond tradition, Bond does not get put down by anything less then the top man on the big boss's pay roll, usualy a women he slept with.

Harry got tricked, captured and other wise beaten by everything from a schoolboy like Draco, lowest of the low on Voldemort's minion scale to random bueracrats.
Meatzman2 chapter 10 . 8/22/2008
good fic
SerinSykes chapter 10 . 8/8/2008
awe i like the way this came to a conclusion
Hikaru Kosuzaku chapter 10 . 7/26/2008
Loved it. Absolutely loved it! That was so awesome! Thank you!
May Eve chapter 10 . 7/11/2008
Hysterical and truly inventive!
michael68 chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
How do you feel about the recent movies on IronMan and the Incredible Hulk?

IDEA: Harry Potter gets recruited by the Avengers, or maybe the Justice League, or SHIELD, or the Bureau of Paranormal Defense.

Agent 1: “How come we need to recruit this kid?”

Agent 2: *scoffs* “Why not? So far, our team consists of an alcoholic playboy (IronMan), an 85 year old man with no superpowers whatsoever (Captain America), the poster child for repressed anger (Hulk), and a wife beating pedophile (AntMan). He’ll fit right in.”
Vilkath chapter 10 . 6/25/2008
Not bad, some what realistic of an ending. If the wizarding world all but worshiped a 11 year old kid 10 years after he suposively killed a dark lord as a baby I can see his life being all but impossible in a complete victory that he planned afterwords.

That being said I am always a little sad in stories like this where Harry can't find a girl or two of his own. I mean come on even in cannon a angsty depressive werewolf like Remus gets a hot shape shifting girl half his age, Bill gets a hot french Veela wife even Ron gets Hermonie a girl he doesn't really deserve. And far to many fan fiction stories feel the need to reward those guys with great girls but still negelect poor harry or give him the booy prize of a rabid fangirl like Ginny.
GinnysLove chapter 9 . 5/16/2008
grate conclusion to the story, one more chapter eh?
GinnysLove chapter 8 . 5/16/2008
intrusting way to kill him, well to emobalise him
GinnysLove chapter 7 . 5/16/2008
i love this story. grate chapter
GinnysLove chapter 5 . 5/16/2008
hmm, no ginny yet.
GinnysLove chapter 4 . 5/16/2008
grate chapter:)
GinnysLove chapter 3 . 5/16/2008
it's a good thing... i think, erious is going to get to talk to his god fauther.

mike
GinnysLove chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
i hope this story isn't short

thanks