Reviews for Harry Potter sees Magic
stallion-ponyta chapter 4 . 10/19/2011
wasn't suprised at ron's reaction in front of aragon!
pokemon-hogwarts4eva chapter 4 . 6/11/2011
i just knew ron would act like was funny :D
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 4 . 1/17/2011
Basill chapter 4 . 12/1/2010
Ah, normally don't read these types but on rare occasions. Update asap plz!
Sharnorasian Empire chapter 4 . 11/12/2010
Hmm I'll try this provided you update soon with more

Olaf74 chapter 8 . 6/23/2009
soul.meets.body chapter 8 . 5/18/2009
Okay, here's my shot at a review:

As many of your other reviewers said, longer chapters are needed. There's not much to review when it's all one paragraph.

One blip I noticed was at the beginning, Harry was in his room and wished he had his invisiblity cloak. Later, when Hermione came to find it, it was just lying out on the bed.

Some things need more explanation, like the horses (how did they fit in the "lab"?) and why the twins had gone to Middle Earth before.

On the plus side, characters seem to be themselves.

The story has a lot of potential. I'd like to see HP meet up with everyone else; that'd be cool.

Hey, updates are cool, too. (Hint, hint) :)
Genesis chapter 8 . 6/23/2008
I am not really impressed with the length. it is a great idea however it needs to be flushed out greatly try to shoot for at least 20 to 50 word chapters. instead of one paragraph chapters.
dinawen chapter 7 . 9/29/2007
nice story!
Foy chapter 6 . 5/25/2007
i am jelouse of your idea. i wish i had thought of it first! ...oh well. you're probly going to write it better than i ever could anyway. one tip though, make longer chappies. even if it means taking longer to post. well, update soon!
Starset chapter 6 . 5/17/2007
I think your story is a great idea but it really does need a lot more detail - you just jump from one thing to another with not a lot of explanation. I think HP and LOTR make a great cross-over so keep it up !
Padfoot1228 chapter 5 . 5/15/2007
it really good but I wish the chapters were longer
Ayana-llama chapter 3 . 4/23/2007
Slow down and take some time on this. It might just win you some more reviewers!Keep on writing!
Plutobaby494 chapter 2 . 4/8/2007
Umm... did you mean to put up the same chapter twice? The only real difference is the last paragraph, that wasn't in the first chapter! Tis was good!
annon chapter 2 . 4/4/2007
Your chapter 2 is a repeat of chapter 1 and in the Potterverse it's wormtail in the MiddleEarthverse it's wormtongue