Reviews for Being Father
Judge Gabranth chapter 23 . 11/5/2013
More please I wish to know the end
Jamal4 chapter 23 . 5/23/2013
good chapter but when are you going to continu the story
nehez chapter 23 . 5/27/2011
eso es todo? que pasa luego
BlUeFIAmE chapter 23 . 3/3/2011
Nice plot ) sorta confusing initially, when ashe was introduced. Had no idea who she was and her relationship with zack and stuff.

The flashback to soldier days did explain much and was a good idea, though I think if it was integrated part by part into chapters where cloud interacted with Ashe, where he remembers those times, would have allowed the story to flow better and stuff.

I think Cloud's feelings could have been better expressed too. His feelings for Tifa were really vague making his proposal to her sort of abrupt. Some parts had me wondering if Cloud even liked Tifa.

Overall great story though. Din expect Zack to play much of role other than a mere memory. The idea of the bird and stuff was quite cool too. I can feel the tension as well. Hope you update soon
Jko178 chapter 23 . 12/28/2010
I think this chapter was perfectly fine I was so excitedd to see your new update today because I'm so busy with school work that I havent been able to go on fanfiction. Thx for the update!
ArchSageZelda chapter 23 . 12/10/2010
You must continue this! It's an awesome story :D
monsterneko chapter 22 . 11/22/2010
plzz continue i love your story
redriver1311 chapter 22 . 11/21/2010
NOOOOO!

PLZ KEEP UPDATING! 0

i luv this story, u must keep updating!

dont be like some authors that cut perfectly good stories short.

i check my favorites list 2 see if u updated,EVERYDAY!

i'll reveiw every chapter if u want me 2! TT

dont give up on his story plz! .
Fukuoo chapter 22 . 11/21/2010
Well, here it is... I'm not going to say that what your author's note said was wrong.. but quite frankly you shouldn't be writing for the sake of reviews, sure, their a joy to get but when you write you should because you love to. I'm also pretty sure there are a lot of people who love to read this story and maybe either don't have the time to writ a review or even don't think you need one.. Sure, we always need reviews saying what's wring saying whether or not we did a good job but they should not run your story..

With that.. It's your choice.. but I think you should continue it.
cloti 14 chapter 2 . 6/5/2010
loooooooooooooove it
Guest chapter 19 . 1/25/2010
um sad to say i guess this story is not bad...but i dont really like the concept of the story (or mayb i just dont get it)
Stryper chapter 19 . 1/9/2010
OMG is Zack alive? That wud be awesome, Ashe would finally leave Cloud to Tifa.

I love your story so far!

Update Soon!
PeAceLovEr 12 chapter 18 . 1/2/2010
i say go 4 it the chaps are great pleas update soon im eager to hear the ending
lebron132 chapter 18 . 7/11/2009
:O Another great chapter! And i know how it feels to continue on without getting reviews, kinda makes you want to not keep going... Maybe this review will help a bit! Great chapter, and KEEP WRITING :)
Zecklein chapter 18 . 6/21/2009
Cliffhangers annoy the crap out of me ;_;

Please update soon, I must know if Tifa's dream of a family is in danger.