Reviews for Circular Logic
Rannaty chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
I don't get it .' I read it a few times and I still don't feel like I understand! Argh. The thing is titled 'Circular Logic'... There's Ryou and then there's Bakura, apparently they're in some sort of make-believe relationship and Bakura is sort of abusive if Ryou get's too touchy feely... No wait! I have something now! Ryou is thinking that Bakura doesn't even care and doesn't need words to tell that he doesn't, which is true and Bakura really doesn't care (or does he?) and doesn't think that he needs words to tell that so they're both in a circle of sorts because even if Bakura did care, Ryou wouldn't want him to speak and Bakura doesn't want to speak so neither would never know even if there was something there! So... How's my aim? Did I get even close? If I didn't, where did I go wrong 0.o?

Anyway, it was very pretty and sad, I liked it, it made me think (as you probably can tell xD)
dragonlady222 chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
Very angsty. Ryou is starved for affection and human contact. Bakura gives him part of what he needs and it is enough for now. Very sad way ato live.