Reviews for Foreshadowing
Jo chapter 4 . 4/8/2017
It is about time that Ennis finally realized how much sacrifice Jack has made just to keep his dream of a sweet life with him alive. And how much of a jackass he has been by harshly turning Jack down and destroying his soul every time.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/8/2017
Awww, if only that was the story behind that heart wrenching postcard in the movie.
SkinheadB chapter 8 . 12/6/2009

thank God for fortune-tellers & thank God for rednecks! :-)

Winterhug chapter 3 . 5/11/2008
then versus than

Check a couple of sentences in this chapter: "He wanted nothing more THEN to run away. (The word should be THAN).

He knew that Jack tended to be more carefree THEN Ennis, less careful. (Again the word should be THAN.)

Just FYI in future writing.

Thanks for this story-I like the Twist (pun intended)!
JustAnAmateur chapter 8 . 9/7/2007
The last chapter and they end up having sex a few paragraphs before the ending...not bad,just...nothing,it's good.

Overall,as an X-Play host(in my dreams),I'll give you a 4.4 out of 5.
JustAnAmateur chapter 7 . 9/7/2007
Ohh...you really have a same thought about Brokeback Mountain,the scenery is pretty much the same and what they're saying about their divorce is almost identical to what I was dreaming sometimes during my sleep...except for the western accent cause I ain't no cowboy.

Overall,as an X-Play host(in my dreams),I'll give you a 4.9 out of 5.
JustAnAmateur chapter 6 . 9/7/2007
Ohh...how sweet for you to make Jack and Ennis together even though that is the movie story plot but you make it much sweeter.

Overall,as an X-Play host(in my dreams),I'll give you a 4.6 out of 5.
JustAnAmateur chapter 5 . 9/7/2007
You actually changed the ending...I like it,to me the movie is great but the ending really sucks so I'm glad that you nade it a happy ending...so much fun.

Overall,as an X-Play host(in my dreams),I'll give you a 4.9 out of 5.
JustAnAmateur chapter 4 . 9/5/2007
'Man in Mission',you know this phrase is so cheesy enough to make me like it.

Overall,as an X-Play host(in my dreams),I'll give you a 4.3 out of 5.
JustAnAmateur chapter 3 . 9/5/2007
Gypsy and fortune telling...wow,you sure make this more than a cowboy story,it's very interesting,fun fun fun.

Overall,as an X-Play host(in my dreams),I'll give you a 4.5 out of 5.
JustAnAmateur chapter 2 . 9/5/2007
How sad for Ennis to be alone again,damn his daughters could be forgetful sometimes...sorry,just to into the story.

Overall,as an X-Play host(in my dreams),I'll give you a 4 out of 5.
JustAnAmateur chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
I don't know what the heck is a author page fix but I hope you suceed in it...I guess?

I like it,the story plot is good and I love your unique sense of style...I mean the writing paragraphs of course,it's kinda creative and fun to read at.

Overall,as an X-Play host(in my dreams),I'll give you a 4 out of 5.
onefreetoroam chapter 8 . 4/4/2007
I'm curious about the "Author Page Fix" on the bottom of these chapters - as I already have this story in my files - does that mean that you went back in and redid the story? If so I need to update my files so that I have the newer version?

Thanks.