Reviews for A Wicked Requiem
The Flaming Darkness chapter 1 . 4/16
*insane grin* you go kyuubi you get revenge for naruto
elmoryakhan chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
You never even updated it in seven years?! What happened to you? It promised to be a good story.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
More! Please?*Starry eyes.*
Lucio BetaBlake chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
Well. This is auctually very interesting.
Anonymouschica chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
O.O
...wow. It's amazing! I love how you made the whole scenario viable, and how you managed to make the Kyubi's voice both bloodthirsty and rational. How long would he remain incognito, though? ...pardon me while I reread this...thanks for writing it!
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Lovely.
PR Reload chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
This is wonderful! I've never read any stories where Naruto actually dies and the Kyubi takes over, thats cool! I wish you would continue this but it also makes a good one-shot!
PR
Mangal2012 chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
SAY! ! ! This is pretty darn good! ! ! I must say that I have never read a story that has gone as this one did! !

Please update soon! ! ! And thank you for making this story! ! !
X-elemental chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Not very dark while the main character is so joyous, is it?
Discon chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
I have often thought of writing a fic like this myself, its nice to see someone with the same idea and if you continue it I will read it.
insomaniac1 chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
Nice.

For all his excuses, it certainly shouldn't have been too hard for Sarutobi to explain to the villagers that

Killing Naruto Freeing the Kyuubi Destroying the Village

And since he didn't... What was his agenda?

(The 1st target should definitely be that creepy stalker girl. Naruto was terrified of her.)

:p
romantiscue chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
More please!
lapal chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
I really like this! You've started off wonderfully, and it'll be great to see how this minor - or not-so-minor change - affects ...hmm...everything, i guess. It surprised me that the Kyuubi decided on being patient instead of going berserk with his newly found freedom, but i suppose that only means it's a particularly intelligent Kyuubi that you've decided to stick with, versus the uncontrollable, instinct-driven one in canon (not that i'd really *know* whether or not the one in canon is like that - i stopped reading it quite a while ago)...and 'uncontrollable' describes the Kyuubi no matter what... Anyways, do you have any idea of how long the Kyuubi's going to pretend to be Naruto? I'm currently trying to imagine the Kyuubi, a certain sensei, and a pair of genins...*laughs* well, this should certainly be interesting, no matter what path you choose to take it, huh? Though, i hope you won't make it overly, er, dark and angsty...
Hektols chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
Continue it! Good fics with Naruto literally becoming the Kyuubi incarnated are rare and it's always good to see how those ungrateful villagers get what they deserve.
Memory King chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
This is a pretty interesting start, hope you don't fall into the trap of making just another Canon!Naruto under a mask, the strongest of all demons can do better than that.

Looking forward to more!