Reviews for Naruto ,The Real Me
BBBBGarden Golden chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
er... laughing but with a WTF? expression... that I highly suspect will be forever in my face...
Hallucinating Skys chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Hell, this is the best thing I've read all day.

I laughed my ass of the entire time, heh heh.

Some fanfics really have gotten unrealistic lately, and it is terribly annoying. S'making SasuNaru into some crappy mushy gushy blechh

And though at one point I did bash Sakura...alot...I agree, she really isn't that bad, at all.

Excellent parody love

xDD
stephanie chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
this was a great story at the begining but at the end it kinda got a lilte weird but hey it was great
Starrii chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
Lmao. I dunno whether I should be sad that this is true or laughing my ass off at the fact that this is true.

*Sigh*

Too lazy to sign in. n_n;;
Evil Riggs chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
Genuinely amusing. I think that it could be tightened up a bit here and there - sometimes you go so over the top that it gets unwieldy - but in general it's a great piss-take on the bizarre directions fan fiction takes material. I especially enjoyed the male pregnancy, followed immediately by the all-too-common "And Everything Worked Out and They All Lived Happily Ever After" ending.
OhMyGodNarutoDiedOfSuicide chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
This is awesome, finally something that takes the piss out of all stories that copy eachother with the whole 'emo Naruto' and blatant Sakura bashing.

You should have mentioned 'konoha high' you know the name of the highschool that Naruto and Sasuke go to in all the high school fics. For damns sake.. konoha high...
Kanoi-chan chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
Oh, that made my day! See, today has been particularly bad and I topped it off by doing something stupid, but then I read this and I was happy again!
creepyfangirl chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
wow that was cool i would put more but am in a bad mood right youll see why when you watch that video i sent

anyways

LOVE YA! hope your legs dont hurt as much as mine do!

p.s i am so bored right now jessica plz write me a gaara hinata fanfic plz i will love you forever!

ashley OUT!
dyingOFboredom chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
OMG. That was funny but retarded _0
Urban Mystic chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
oh...god i can't...breathe!...okay, deep breath, I'm good now

so funny, seriously I'm still laughing. even though I'm a sasunaru fan you are kinda right with that

this was so sweet FAV!
ravemastaj chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
Not that mean to Naruto? Do you know that feeling when your first crush throws you away like garbage?

"Naruto, your annoying." Can you fucking believe that Naruto still follows after her with his happy smiling face, not even fighting her back when she beats the hell out of him just for saying something accidentally? Or for saying something stupid because he never really HAD any peer interaction until he was in Team 7? I think if I were Naruto, I would've learned a jutsu that would blow my head off.

Other than your saying that Sakura isn't a (nearly, she has her nice MOMENTS) totally self-centered *, I agree. Stories have gotten a bit unrealistic...I guess we're running out of plot ideas?

Ah, the death of art is a terrible thing...
Biolightning chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
Oh how i could go on and on and on and on and rant about this all day long lol! really funny outlook ontoo the fan's writings and how they make, what i like to call, the "copy" genre- where writers copy other writers who copied other writers and all with the mind set that its different and independant! (hint-one of the reasons i love your fics... like how i've never read about a Naruto with cancer and storylines and such!) ANYWHO great view of fanfiction and cant wait for the next update of any of your work(gives thumbs up)

Biolightning
Lehrohon-hime chapter 1 . 3/29/2007

I loved this parady!

I mean, I'm really tired of reading all the stupid 'Naruto is emo' fics that keep popping up and I hate it when Sasuke forgets about killing Itachi due to some random reason (i.e. 'Oh my!' thought Sasuke to himself 'It's a sunny day! I don't want to kill Itachi anymore!' and off he skipped on his merry way!... _ ').

Anyway, story made me laugh! Good job!

Leh