Reviews for Desertion
Ocean's Nocturne of the COCA chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
Woah. That's pretty serious.

...Love the Demyx-is-NOT-a-weakling portrayal. Honestly, though, poor Roxas...
Smoking Panda chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
Very evil...But terribly intriguing.
zephyrlight chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
o... a little on the sadistic side D Loved those creative words that you merged and weaved and peppered through the lines.. they're inventively graphic _~ keep up the good work!
yuki hibiki chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
wow.. that was a trip!... really cool and very different yo!... very nice! *claps hands and gives you pixy stix*
Animegoil chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
wah... crepy. Gorgeous, incredibly interesting descriptions- bluer than the- ocean eyes.'lying-white' carmine , ivory tusk white _ Wonderful descriptions, wanna steal that writing style, lol. Odd atmosphere, I don' t know how to describe it... but the sensory words- I'm still in awe over the descriptions- snarl-laughed _ Totally unconventional, and that's why it's so cool, and so very vivid.
A Shining Armour chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
That was... weird. Really, really, weird.

But I liked it. In this odd, grotesque way, it was really poetic, which I liked. The descriptions really gave off this image of a final stand (when you know it's hopeless), but very... Roxas-ish, you know? The dark of being Sora's nobody, but the sense of being Sora's nobody... it was all combined neatly within the character you gave him. I'm a wee bit confused as to what happened in the end... if he's dead or just out of it... but hey. Either ending words so it's not that big of a deal for me.

Nice work. :)