Reviews for Feline and Other Drabbles
Otaku-SIG chapter 31 . 5/6/2016
Beautiful
Dusty-Evals chapter 28 . 12/8/2015
Congratulations! Your fiction has won an award from the Feudal Association for the October 2015 term!

Our Yahoo Group, where the nominating and voting occurs, can be found here: groups. yahoo group/Feudal Association/

Our website is located here:
feudal. /

This terms' fiction winners list can be found here:
.cc/winners/ 2015-2/ october-2015/

Authors, you may retrieve your awards here:
user/ FeudalAssociation/library/Fan Fiction%20October%202015?sort3 &page1

Links to all of the awards, past or present, can be found here:
feudal. fav. cc/

Please pick up "site only" awards here:
s286 .photo bucket user/Feudal Association/library/

~The Feudal Association
jaimed1968 chapter 28 . 10/23/2015
This piece has been nominated at the Feudal Association!

Founded in 2005 by author/artist, Dark Avenger, the Feudal Association consists of writers, artists, and enthusiasts of the InuYasha fandom. But aside from that, we are also proud to say that we are an award guild that recognizes fan-fiction and artwork. Several times a year we nominate, vote, and hand out honors to some of the best creations in the fandom.

Current nominations can be found at our website:
feudal. fav. cc/ nominations/ current- nominees/

If you're interested in becoming a member of our guild, please visit the Feudal Association:
groups. yahoo group/ Feudal Association/

* *Please note that membership is closed during voting periods.

Congratulations and feel free to join and/or help us spread the word about our guild!

-The Feudal Association

** Please note that you may receive this notice more than once if you've been nominated for several awards.
Griddlebone chapter 30 . 9/19/2015
I love seeing Sango as the take-charge type in situations like this, and Miroku enjoying every moment of it. Looking forward to the longer version!
Arlome chapter 29 . 7/22/2015
Lovely series, can't wait for more!
Otaku-SIG chapter 29 . 7/21/2015
Nice!
Griddlebone chapter 29 . 7/20/2015
This is a fabulous look at what could have happened after that episode. (It's one of my favorites, too.) Thanks for sharing!
AM78 chapter 29 . 7/20/2015
Yeah episode 78 was good, though I found the last few minutes of it to be pretty dismal. Always a shame when a good episode ends on a low note.

Anyway, not much to say on this one, other then the writing was excellent and the characters seemed accurate. Nice job.
Ali chapter 5 . 2/9/2015
I completely agree the word breath is super sexy as with this short little drabble :)
Ali chapter 4 . 2/9/2015
My beautiful babies have gone through so much!
Ali chapter 2 . 2/9/2015
This one is too cute and sweet, Miroku is going to be the best daddy!
Ali chapter 1 . 2/9/2015
This is so beautiful there is not enough lovely heartfelt fics about these two!
Otaku-SIG chapter 28 . 2/6/2015
So Miroku-like..! :)
nauticaas chapter 27 . 7/17/2013
Love has a way of changing you, Miroku XD

...Awesome drabble; I think you did a great job of contrasting who Miroku is with who he became. It made me smile. :)
LuxKen27 chapter 27 . 7/17/2013
I don't know how you did it, but you captured so many of the facets of Miroku's personality in 100 tiny little words! Brava! :)
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »