Reviews for The Secret Confessions of a Teenage Drama King
wingybing chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
[Laugh] Perhps "Drama Queen" would be more fitting? It is interesting to see a prodigy being made fun of...Fan-fiction writers are lucky that the characters are not real _
Imaru Mi Amore chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
HAHA! SO FUNNY! I like Itachi's cute girlyness! LOVE THIS!
Deidaraluver88 chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
This is so funny! You should keep writing
YO chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
ROFLMAO ROFLMAO

SO FUNNY
kitsune67 chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
I think its funny. good story.
Hillarious Tragedy chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
omigawd! this is so frilly it is scary! and yet... KAWAII SASUKE! INCEST! oh.. ah-hem... anyway, UPDATE SOON!
serwer chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
lol, funny stuff xD

write more?
neko-youkai chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
ZOMG YOU MADE ANOTHER STORY! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! (cough) Anyways...THIS IS DA FUNNIEST THING I'VE READ ALL YEAR! TOO FUNNY! PWEASE KEEP UPDATING! UPDATE OR ELSE! WHY AM I SCREAMING? I DUNNO! WHE (cough) I'm good.
Lizzy231 chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
Lolz. Omfg, poor Obito! .

Funny, though. _ Is this a one shot? O.O Or are you gunna make it into a series? That would be cool. _

But why does Itachi write preppy?

-Lizzy
Alerting Alliteration chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
What? I was really confused but still, it was hilarious! So Anko is the teacher (even though she is like the same age as Itachi) and Obito is still at the academy? I loved this but...I'm going to die of confusion...lets hope you update soon, and maybe I'll understand better!
Nina-chan chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
Hehehe.. i like this ;p

Twas funny D
Diediekill chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
haha, another funny one determined keep it up kay? haha sassy...
Imcannedfruit chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
Yes a new story! Awesome so far!
paintupurple chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
xD Sh-Itachi! lmao. Sassy-kun's so cute x3 YAY! OBITO! I love Obito! He's my favorite character, and this is by far the only fanfiction that has him in it! :D shweet!