Reviews for Amy's Confession

That was, like sex-ed...

Good job though!

Keep it up!
Kikidevil17 chapter 2 . 2/2/2008
Mac was so truthful, I feel so bad for young Amy she is so innocent. " That's disgusting. I never having a baby"...so funny!
Mary J chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
Dah, that was harlirous. Totally do a sequel I gotta hear Mac explain sex to her. And not the birds and bees stuff. Amy's eight. Children younger then eight are told the whole truth about sex.

Mary
Kikidevil17 chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
This story was just to funny! I was laughing all through out! I love your style of writing is one of my favorites in this site. Good Job and thanks for writing this story it made my day much better.
clarkmk chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
Wasn't sure what to expect with this but damn it was funny. I laughed from beginning to end, particularly when the priest and teacher were trying to find out if Rod had a problem with domestic violence and child abuse, not to mention Amy's second confession "two minutes and thirty-five seconds" after her first one. Well-done. This is going onto the favorite list.
77517 chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
This is absolutely brilliant. It went above and beyond my expectations. I browsed through it on the message board briefly before my exam today, but now I'm going to sit down and READ it for real. When I first read it, I thought it was about a teenage Amy because it was rated T.

The thought that this family is Catholic is very amusing.

"She knew she would have chocolate chip pancakes, Mickey Mouse shaped pancakes, which she would decorate with icing sugar so some were Mickey Mouse and some were Minnie Mouse. Se could have jam on them, or maple syrup." - Yum!

"Suddenly she was snapped back to reality with Miss Campbell hitting her ruler against her desk." - Do teachers do that to today's kids, even?

"I also want you to write 150 times “I will pay attention to Miss Campbell," - Haha. Isn't that kind of harsh? Poor Amy.

"Amy: Well I have decided, I want to give up school for the 6 weeks." - This is priceless.

"Amy: Well I have decided, I want to give up school for the 6 weeks." - That's cute.

I love to picture Mac telling her to go to confession: "Mac: Yes, but then I think you should go to confession, you do know lying is a sin." I don't know. It's just that I never got that as a kid.

"She could deal with going to bed early, but the no desert part would kill her." Why does this not surprise me?

I love the mental image of this: "Mac had already bought her the most beautiful white dress."

I love the wording here: "I’m going off sex, so you wont be getting any of this sweetness."

I love her logic here: "so she probably could still eat candy corn."

"On the way out, Amy said something cheeky to Rod. So he turned her around and they went straight back to confession." - What a great twist! I can't stop laughing at this part:

"Amy: Bless me Father, for I have sinned. It’s been…

She looked at her watch before continuing.

Amy: Two minutes and thirty-five seconds from my last confession."

"Amy left the little box and sat on the pew." - I don't know why it's so funny to think of Amy praying.

I love the Ash Wednesday Mass and how Amy said in front of the whole class that she was going to give up sex. Poor Miss Campbell probably had to explain to all the children what that is.

This is SO FUNNY: "Miss Campbell: Amy, do you understand what sex is?

She thought about this, and no she didn’t. But she was scared to say that, in case her teacher said she hadn’t been paying attention again."

What an excellent way of wording it: "Mommy told Daddy she wasn’t going to have sex anymore, so Daddy hit her."

Aww, such a perfect little kid reaction: "And then they kissed, on the mouth, with their tongues. It was gross!"

"She decided that tonight might be the appropriate time to tell her daughter a very watered downed truth about sex. Boy, would Amy be in for a rude awakening!" - Why do I feel the urge to write that scene?

This was an absolutely fantastic story. I am in love with it! It's sheer genius.
nalaa chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
[Amy: Bless me Father, for I have sinned. It’s been…

She looked at her watch before continuing.

Amy: Two minutes and thirty-five seconds from my last

confession.]

I loved this one :)

Great job Claire, as always! :)
joywriter1980 chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
Im the first to submit a review? Ha!

That was a sweet little story. Thanks for sharing!