Reviews for BA Season 3: 61 - A Fresh Start
Animecartooncomicgirl chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
awww awesome poor lex that was funny
Adventuress chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
I loved the section with Hudson and his pills! XD Very creative and enjoyable!
Carlalalita chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
Going back over your story, wanted to say I loved the bath scene and the gift scene the most (actually love the whole story - but those two parts made me smile inside & out).

Lots of warm family touches, well crafted. Kudos!
MissGuided chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
So sad that the Mazas can't get over their fears ... and I also feel sorry for Meggan who's heart is just so big and who loves bother her brother and sister-in-law as well as her husband and probably doesn't know what to do. But at least the clan had a good Christmas. And I'm really happy to see Lex and Rain as a couple. :)
lis chapter 1 . 7/14/2001
Another great chapter
Mari chapter 1 . 7/13/2001
Oh, man. It's rare that I come across a fanfic that I can honestly say couldn't be improved in any way, but this is one of them. Just the right blend of romance, conflict, and some wickedly funny dialogue.
El Varon chapter 1 . 7/12/2001
Dude, you are an awesome writer. That's all I gotta say.
JonathanDP81 chapter 1 . 7/10/2001
Another good one. The Ares/Lexington interaction was hilarious! I can only imagine what's going to happen when Lex and Rain have their first fight. The Maza split is a downer, but very good and realistic drama. We can only hope that they someday work things out. Keep the stories coming; I'll be here!
Plato chapter 1 . 7/9/2001
I love the Maza feud keep it up.
Lee chapter 1 . 7/9/2001
Amazing! Another one to add to my favorites list.
Dara chapter 1 . 7/9/2001
BaBbLeR chapter 1 . 7/9/2001
Forgot to sign in as an author; oh well. Great story! Everyday I look for something new from you and here it is! Wonderful, as always. I enjoy all of your work, so keep writing.