Reviews for A Conversation Best Overheard
Blueowl chapter 1 . 5/19
Sweet reveal story _
Thanks for sharing.
Joan Powers chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Nicely done. I like the way you've explained how Lois could've missed that he was indeed Superman - especially the moment when her anger about Clark's frequent disappearances finally made sense.

Joan
Hieiko chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
I love this story! I've read several times already on :)
Ainsley Haynes chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
The "what ifs" usually make the best stories, just like this one. I loved it.
Missing Linka chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
Amazingly sweet!

And the last sentence! *sighs*

I want my personal Clark Kent! ;-)

THX

God bless you!

Thara
True Love Lives Forever chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
I really liked this story of yours. With Lois being who she is, it's not a surprise to see her eavesdropping on a private conversation, even if it is Clark's and his parents'. Besides, it was about her, so that could have also been used as an excuse in addition to the mouth full of chocolate. Anyway, great job! Hope to see more from you.
Cornorama chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
Loved it.
Aislinn Carter chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
wow! this was fantastic. this is exactly how it should have went...'and the answer is' didn't really answer anything and hardly touched on the issues that should have been touched on. well done!
FicReader333 chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
Adorable story! I guess sometimes it pays to be a little snoopy! :D Thanks for sharing your story!

FR3
GANNONSLAYER4 chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
wow. thats all i can say. amazingly discriptive and i could acually see every thing that happened in my head. this is way better than the way lois finds out in the series.
MadaMag chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
Sweet!

I like that it was completely from Lois pov.
smithcrafter chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
Very good. I've read a number of "revelation" stories, but I think this is one of the best. Only one question. (I have to be a pain.) Why didn't Clark either hear Lois in his bedroom or see her through the walls? I can maybe understand not seeing her...he has to turn the x-ray vision on and off. But he hears emergencies out of normal hearing range when they happen, so why wouldn't he have heard her in his bedroom?
ilai chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
I really love your fics! I'm french and I don't often read in english but I didn't find a really good fics in french, so I search here! Your Fics is absolutly Beautifull!
Malvolia chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
Even though I've seen all of the episodes in this series, and know how everything turns out, I really enjoyed this fic. You have Lois' voice down well-I especially liked when she was sitting in Clark's room being very, very confused by the conversation Clark was having with his parents. Good job.
gonnabfamous07 chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
this story was so great. good job