Reviews for Dead Embarrassing
Guest chapter 1 . 9/29/2017
Omg hilarious
cuby18 chapter 1 . 8/26/2017
Well, I'm just going to say that I almost fell out off my chair from laughing so hard. I couldn't believe when I read the summary but the actual story... I died. The way Wolf decided to explain things out of blue, and actually believing Alex that he doesn't know a thing. Poor Wolf. Or maybe poor Alex? I couldn't decide. On one hand, Alex has been probably scarred for life, but on the other hand, others will never let Wolf live it down either...
Guest chapter 1 . 4/3/2017
Laughing hystarically
Guest chapter 1 . 3/27/2017
Oh my god this was downright hilarious and I think this is my favorite fan fiction ever written. I love your writing style and you world choice. This is so good although probably not for anyone younger than 12 :)
nina chapter 1 . 2/28/2017
Love it.
Little13Silence chapter 1 . 5/8/2016
this is fucking hilarious XD
M-chanchen chapter 1 . 2/14/2016
Hi,
This is really great,funny and amusing story. You did a great job at writing it. Well done. I wonder if maybe a little bit of the unknowledge of Cub wasn't played.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/10/2016
Biggest lols I've EVER HAD! I just can't even put it into words right now I'm laughing so hard! Pure genius!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/14/2016
Brilliant. Pure comedy. Now all we need to do is get the actors from the film to do this scene and my life will be complete.
YokaiAngel chapter 1 . 1/11/2016
Awesome!
Vice Fandonna chapter 1 . 1/10/2016
Lol
leylinjan chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
ROFL - I'm gonna keep this for rainy days :)
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 1 . 7/7/2015
LOL.
Chasing Insanity chapter 1 . 1/5/2015
LOL omg this was hilarious
Vivianne95 chapter 1 . 11/5/2014