Reviews for Old Secrets
take the purple pill chapter 14 . 6/2/2011
Oh, please please PLEASE! Update soon!
ink-stained-rose chapter 14 . 2/17/2009
You cannot, cannot, just simply CAN'T leave it like that! No woman; kkep typing! Type like your heart depends on it and get the next damn chappie done! Like now, please!

Oh by the way I love your story just get another update!
MissQueenBee chapter 14 . 12/4/2008
i love this story! please finish it!
Huma-n Anonymous chapter 8 . 11/3/2008
omg! i LOVED the simon/gemma!
DontCountMeOut chapter 14 . 8/30/2008
sqeals I knew Kartik would not leave li'l Gem all alone! how sweet

Please hurry to update!
IcelandGirl812 chapter 14 . 6/25/2008
Ok, it ends abruptly AND on a cliffhanger! I am irate! How can you label this as complete? At the end you say it has 2-3 chapters left! Where are those chapters? Huh huh? Where are they? I demand the chapters! I refuse to let this go! It needs and ending! You can't leave it like this! It's cruel! I'm gonna go off and pout now!
IcelandGirl812 chapter 13 . 6/25/2008
Oh no! Ann! No! I hope this doesn't end abruptly or on a cliffhanger because I'll be irate if it does!
IcelandGirl812 chapter 11 . 6/25/2008
Aha! I knew it! I knew it was Ann! I'm hoping Pippa's for real though...gonna go read and find out! D
IcelandGirl812 chapter 10 . 6/25/2008
NO! Not Simon and Gemma! Ick! And poor Kartik ( I've been wondering if Tom's strangeness is Ann...I'm gonna read more and find out! By the way, I LOVE this! D
IcelandGirl812 chapter 7 . 6/25/2008
I LOVE this! LOVE LOVE LOVE! I would write a longer review, but I'm anxious to read the rest, so I'm afraid this is as long as it will be...
IcelandGirl812 chapter 3 . 6/25/2008
I absolutely LOVE this! This is not what I was expecting by the summary...I can't wait to read the rest! D
emiam09 chapter 14 . 2/16/2008
o wow! this fanfic is amazing! i loved the hooks at the end of each chapter. your an amazing writer. can't wait to read more of your stories!
Miss Fairytale chapter 14 . 2/14/2008
This story just keeps on getting better and better. You are a good writer, and you do good with the older speech. Update whenever possible!
GB chapter 11 . 2/2/2008
Simon says your story is great!
Mind.Caster chapter 1 . 1/26/2008