Reviews for Running Out of Time
Ihni chapter 27 . 7/31/2008
It was a nice story. I'm just always surprised that demons can be so stupid. If they really want someone dead, why not just kill them? Right away? Tsk tsk tsk. They should have learned by now.
Ghostwriter chapter 27 . 6/8/2007
Prequel and Sequel soon please! Well, I guess you know how I feel. I love it. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
SilverStorm06 chapter 27 . 6/7/2007
Nice story. Poor Sam, why does he always push everyone he loves away? But then again, can you blame him? He's got all these writers that like to keep killing off any girl he falls in love with. :)
Hilz72 chapter 27 . 6/7/2007
I really enjoyed this story! And I am really hoping that you continue!
friendly chapter 27 . 6/7/2007
that was really good.. can't wait for the prequel and sequel
SilverStorm06 chapter 26 . 6/3/2007
Nice chapter! :)
Ghostwriter chapter 26 . 6/3/2007
Very awesome. I love it. Catch ya on the flip side.
TheSoundOfHoofbeats chapter 25 . 6/1/2007
NO! You're attempting to torture me as much as Sammy and Dean! Except using cliffhangers! Anyway, putting aside the dramatics, great chapter; you built up the suspense. I'm hanging on for the next chapter!

HardyGurl94
Ghostwriter chapter 25 . 5/31/2007
Awesome. Catch ya on the flip side.
Ghostwriter chapter 24 . 5/30/2007
No, not depressed. A little bummed that Sam's losin' hope, but I can't wait to see what else you come up with. Catch ya on the flip side.
funkyspunk chapter 24 . 5/30/2007
WHAT? NOT DEPRESSED? uve got to be kiddin! im shell shocked! well written kaityln but EVIL EVIL CLIFFY! im dying for the next chappie! augh pleease update! SOON!

funky )
SilverStorm06 chapter 24 . 5/29/2007
Well, I guess I'm not too depressed, as long as we get an update! :)
funkyspunk chapter 23 . 5/21/2007
NEXT WEEK? NO! i cant wait so long! AH! awsome chapter hun! plez squeeze in an update!

funky
mollieclarke chapter 22 . 5/21/2007
great chapter

plz update soon
abni chapter 22 . 5/21/2007
Argh please update before your trip, you can't leave us here...! :-)
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »