Reviews for Mind,Body, and Soul: The Parisian Connection
RWO Fogu chapter 1 . 8/20
Just spent the last four days reading part one. :D
Kara is by far one of the better, if not best, villains I've seen introduced by a fan.

Why does everybody like to see Hego as a total ass? Not really asking, just a thought.

Ready to start the Parisian Connection now... I see 3, 3 chapters ha ha ha as ( why think of the Count from sesame stret, I don't know?)

I hope to get my A.D.D riddled brain to work my ideas into a story, soon, I'll seek a review when the time comes.

Jack139 chapter 3 . 6/4
We miss your great story telling we all hope this isn't the end of this one
Amateraszu chapter 3 . 2/27
good character development
hoping to see more updates soon?
dont leave us hanging like this
Amateraszu chapter 2 . 2/27
great follow up
looking forward to more
keep up the good work
Guest chapter 3 . 11/23/2015
Wonderful story I wish and hope you'll finish the story though
Guest chapter 3 . 7/20/2015
I'm assuming that since you hadn't updated in 7 years that this it's all I'm ever going to get?
Snake557 chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
Please...? upgrade the story! you are a wonderful writer and your fans loves you and are waiting... please and thank you!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/20/2014
that argument was perfect.(slow clap) nicly done sir i hope to see more conflict and resolutions in the future, for you portray them elegantly. (wow that was a lot of big words) oh and i canot whait for the next one ron has got to find help some where (he had to have learnd something)
MagicalChaos chapter 3 . 12/11/2013
I am not one to regularly read fan fiction especially ones on Disney cartoons but the MBS universe is by far one of the best things I have read. Too bad the last time its last installment was over 5 years ago. If I had to make a request finish the story you have developed and if you could have sheego and Kim prove that they truly more poverful, intelegent and dangerous as a team a bit more because so far they are kind of underestimating the potiential threats around them, and seeing as they are professionals in both their trade and skill, sheego at the least should know better to think they are safe or even think that the enemy's around them (especially the jade) will wait to strike again. Other than that you are developing the girls relationship beautifully. Great job and I truly do hope you didn't scrap this project of yours.
Cupcak3 Lov3r chapter 3 . 9/25/2013
guess you no longer care for this story!
Pyrilios chapter 3 . 8/8/2013
Ahhh! Continue it! lol pleaseee! Why did you stop anyway? Come bacckkk! This is like.. the only story that's been worth reading regarding Kigo Fanfictions! You must finish it! meep.
Nicole F chapter 3 . 5/3/2013
So, umm. Hate to be a bother, but when are you coming out with the next chapter? I am completely hooked on this series and I just wanna keep reading. XD Anyway,I love this series. The way you are portraying this cannon is prefect! They stay in character, unlike a lot of other fanfics I have read. Love it. Love it. Love it.
DragoLord19D chapter 2 . 2/28/2013
You NEED ta write more of this...

Or I will hunt you down and open a can of woopa$$ on your butt...
EternalyLost chapter 3 . 2/16/2013
this is one long a$$ break ,really like the series disapointed its been forever since you updated .did you abandon Mind,Body, and Soul: The Parisian Connection