Reviews for Alone
Shizuno chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
oh the angst...
Alolynn chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
That was... beautiful. Your words really spun a web of emotion. This made me cry... * goes off to read the companion story*
Ai-Kusabana chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
Hi there! Great fic! Aw... Poor Fuji! He was suffering! Poor Fuji! When will his heart healed! I somehow wish Tezuka didn't die... It's so sad! Tezuka's so kind! sigh... Poor Fuji... it seems he taking Tezuka's death too hard but that who Fuji is... Really great fic!
Anonymous Reviewer chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
Wah! (wipes tears away from eyes) That story was so sad, but it was really good. Please keep up the good work. (bursts into tears)
xo'ladyfaith chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
its really well written, you should totally right a companion fic for it :)
wingless crimson chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
Yay! OT3! But angsty (aww) though since I'm incapable of writing anyhting but angst, kudoes to you. _
Animestar73 chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
MY...GOD

That was beautiful

I can't even have a fangirl moment here. That was simply beautiful.
lemon-and-chai2B chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
YAY! I really wanted TezuFujiAto -glomps denite- THANK YOU! You always write my favorite pairings! But, but, THAT WAS SO TRAGIC! Onegai, please write another (happier) TezuFujiAto to make up for it, onegai onegai! -begs-
teardrop8 chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
I love the mental image that you created with your words. The story is very sad but I see a small glimpse of hope in it. I am looking forward to the companion piece to this story.
Moonlight-sama chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
so heartbreaking yet very very beautiful and stunning...made me cry i would like a companion!