Reviews for Fighting Fate
Limby chapter 10 . 5/9/2007
Very enjoyable story! Looking forward to more chapters!
The Real Sidekick chapter 9 . 5/5/2007
Good chapter. The Yori and Kim closure was also well written. I am still wondering who it is that Yori is betrothed to. Very good and emotional chapter. Keep it up and I look forward to reading more soon.

Always at the Author's Side,

zardoz101 chapter 9 . 5/5/2007
Good story. I hope there is a way for Ron and Kim to get back togather again.
Yankee Bard chapter 8 . 5/3/2007
Nice to see Ron gaining some self confidence, surprising even himself with his progress. An interesting interaction with Kim and Yori. Her Ron? There is some significance there, but Yori's "I do not think he will mind" may give a clue to the identity of her betrothed.
The Real Sidekick chapter 8 . 5/3/2007
Who is Yori betrothed to? I mean, it would be a huge twist if it was Ron, but the way she keeps saying that 'he will not mind' kinda suggests some big twist. Other than that, good chapter. It was good to see Kim and Ron interacting with each other again and it not being a strict Ron and Yori story. Keep up the good work.

Always at the Author's Side,

Wazzup chapter 6 . 4/23/2007
I think you botched the location of Japan in chapter 2 or 3. Japan is north of the equator, so its seasons would mirror our own. They wouldn't be leaving the "hot season" while we entered it. No offence intended, just saying.
LycoX chapter 4 . 4/9/2007
Poor Yori, and I get the feeling this is going to involve Ron somehow. And Kim is not going to like it at all. Nor will Ron either.
Comet Moon chapter 4 . 4/8/2007
K/R all the way

But I hope Yori finds one to love

Nice chapter

Ja ne

Comet Moon chapter 3 . 4/8/2007

I wonder If Kim will call at an appropriete time in the next day, showing she cared about the time difference.

Yori's engaged. WOAH

Can't wait for more

Ja ne

theotherdave chapter 3 . 4/8/2007
Interesting fic.

What is funny(coincidental) is how on yesterdays kim possible new episode, Ron was forced by kim to reveal to yori their relationship on a mission then when kim and yori were alone she asked yori if she had a problem with "Ron being mine" which yori respnded with no you are ron's destiny. and Ron's kung fu skillz were sharp for a change
LycoX chapter 3 . 4/7/2007
Wow.. well for the ending that was defintely a surprise. Really wasn't expecting it.
The Real Sidekick chapter 3 . 4/7/2007
Woah. Good twist at the end, Yori being engaged in all. I like how you've moved everyone up a level in maturity, gives it a more realistic touch. The awkward tea conversation with the 'coffee' reference was really well placed. I'm trying to figure out the picture sentence, but I'm sure you'll explain it in upcoming chapters. Keep up the good work.
zardoz101 chapter 2 . 4/5/2007
I like the story. Did Kim and Ron Break-up before he left for Japan? Looking forward to the coming chapters.
The Real Sidekick chapter 2 . 4/5/2007
Interesting start, It will be interesting to see what Kim is doing while Ron is gone, and also what she thinks of Yori being in such close proximity to Ron. My only complaint, apart from there being instances where the dialogue seems to move a bit fast, is that you need to put in a break or line or something when you do your author note at the end of the chapter. Other than that, well done.

6StringSamurai13 chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
Ooh...nice idea for a story. Most stories have him following after Kim and trying to keep up with her not be the one to leave and do something else with his life. Good job on the story, I can't wait to see what Kim says next. Keep up the good work!