Reviews for The Weekend
I Am Darquesse chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Wow Great story so far! :D
MelancholyMadness chapter 5 . 8/29/2010
Can you promise something, 'cause I really enjoyed that?
k chapter 5 . 3/26/2010
i like this
LiliesOnPluto chapter 5 . 3/22/2010
I really like this story(:
Vibe Time chapter 5 . 3/21/2010
so i really like your story

and i think you should update soon

like less than three years at least

]
mocomitchell chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
i have to say that was good but it needs to be longer k :)
CrypticMoonFang chapter 4 . 3/15/2010
XD This one was hilarious! It's now added to my faves! .
CrypticMoonFang chapter 2 . 3/15/2010
I like this chapter! Inu's so dense! XD
CrypticMoonFang chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Wow... Kagome is so lucky! She can COMB her hair? Mine's so thick it holds in every drop of moisture. I can't blow-dry it because of that... (and i sure dnt want to! that blowdryer burns my scalp! O.O") furthermore, i ALWAYS have to use a brush instead of a comb. again, my hair is way too thick to comb... T.T and it gets greasy often... Kagome is so lucky! So very lucky! Oh, how I ENVY her!
pinkjayejink chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
umm... i'm just tring tolike help sorry if this sounds bad but this plot has been used like a thousand times! PLEASE think of something new. *wink* PS Have u ever like watched the show? cuz that would help. like that doesn't seem at all like Kagome, u know? U didn't like have enough refferences to Japanese culture. HELLO, she's like Japanese, brown eyes, black hair, thank you. And ur dialogue was like not good. better luck next time LolliBear. Update soon, OK?
Miko in training chapter 4 . 10/1/2007
wow i cant wait to read more keep it up its good
goddess-chan123 chapter 4 . 7/2/2007
update PLZ ... T.T
breenarose chapter 4 . 5/10/2007
I can't wait for more!
Slave-Demon-Child550 chapter 4 . 5/6/2007
Wow this is a really funny story and sweet. I love inuyasha. I think they should've cuddled like inuyasha suggested in his mind. But nomatter what they're still sweet together. YOU HAVE TO UPDATE THIS OR MY LITTLE MONKEYS WILL COME TO YOU IN YOUR SLEEP, TURN ON YOUR COMPUTER AND FORCE YOU TO WRITE MORE. This is not a threat this is a boost for you to get out of your shell and write more cause i want to know what will happen!
oldestmaiden chapter 4 . 5/3/2007
I've enjoyed this so far. Keep up the good work