Reviews for Kaddish
Peya Luna chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
so sad...shes so obviously mourning was is lost, though i cant fully follow her argument about their cult being 'young' - so what if it was refounded by that lord for selfish reasons, if you scratch only a little you can still find heathen customs and traditions all over europe so the idea of chasing away the christian priests and concentrate on the old ways is not too far-fetched, besides, who says a religion has to be age-old? everything did have to start young someday...all in all this makes me wish the old summerislanders find a new island where they can live in peace again.
magdalene 1024 chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Very well written, and very realistic. It's good to see Rivka/Bramble's POV of Summerisle, and realize what she knows and doesn't know about its history.
Kadorienne chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Oh, wow, this is excellent. This is likely how things really would have gone when Summerisle collided with the modern world. And I have to admit I like seeing a silly hippie neo-pagan get set straight. Also, this was very well written. Good show!
E. Griffin chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
A short but very well written story. I found the gradual destruction of the island and what its people stood for was very well presented. Pity you don't have more reviews here, I think your story is probably the best in this particular category. Cheers.