Reviews for The Truth About Cats and Dogs
Robinhoodfan13 chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
nice poor brennan!
anteffy1 chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Oh, this is so not meaningless...do we get ice cream? Or more chapters (even better)! ;-D
puffling chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
"Booth leaned down and picked up the shopping bag. “Come on, let’s return this and I’ll take you both for some ice cream.”"

For some reason this line feels like classic Booth to me - I loved this story.
ApollaCammi chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
Oops... I had a slightly bad thought... Booth and ice cream. Yum. Hmm... *drools* Good job!
irony882 chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
Aww...nothin' like a good dose of humor and a dash of fluff to make your day! Thank you!
pagan-seijou chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
Oh, yay! I liked this one! Hehe!
Howdylynn chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
This is my favorite of the March challenge entries so far.

It's the only one that succeeded in removing the original movie imagery from my mind and making me picture the Bones characters in their stead.

I like the liberties you took with the original script. Most others adhered too strictly to the movie lines and it didn't come across as real as yours.

Um, I think there's something brown on my nose. Gotta go! ;)
Alphie13 chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
Why would Angela let Brennan Buy all that make-up stuff? She knows that Brennan doesn't need it.

And that line of Angela's, I'd fuck ya, I thought that was

hilarious. Did I ever laugh! I'm so glad that Booth is more

sensible than Angela and made Brennan bring back all that stuff.

I'd like to have a boyfriend like that.
Zucht chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
Fun story, good job. I was a little disappointed that Booth didn't offer to shoot the saleswoman, or at least arrest her for defacing a national treasure;)
Diva0789 chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
no icecream? thats just mean! lol..no i liked it...it was funny...brenan is totaly capable of sarcasm! yoo hoo!
siapom chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
Ok, it's 3:55am, and I'm supposed to be sleeping. Instead...I'm reading. And I loved this! First, I love - and I mean LOVE - that movie! You did a great job weaving the Bones world into the dialogue. Great job. :)
BonesDBchippie chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
HA! GREAT FIC! Never seen the movie but I LOV'D THIS! (Haven't seen have the movies everyone's writing about but the fics are fun to read!) ABSOLUTELY LOV'D when Booth walked into the conversation at the wrong time! NOT to mention your little addition of Booth wiping the makeup off-VERY NICE TOUCH-HA pun intended! LOL!

~G :D