Reviews for Salvation
Darth-Taisha chapter 1 . 4/23
loved it.
Sepsis chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Even though I love Zero/Yuuki so much, I think you wrote that pretty good. :) I like it to see the darker side of kaname and you did a good job! :)
Kanameyuki XOXO chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Lots of fluff and well described! :))
frenchfan chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
BRAVO ! Amazing one-shot , very cute .
Singular Poisonous Ashes chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Aido/yuki much better!

But this was nice to.
Vamp love 176085 chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
This was a vary sweet romantic story! I loved it! I wish there was another chapter! Good luck on other storys! LOTS OF LOVE!
SeirFire chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
it's so cute, love it!
Alexandrite Fate Chan chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
..Yuck, normally I am a Kaname/Yuki But I donno how but for some reason your able to make kaname seem so ...uncute or cool, infact he sounds rather disgusting :P
Vampz-Iheartu chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
alice1967 chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
I loved this story...WOW...It kept me holding my breath to the end and then...POW...I was blown away. Excellent job! I know you are not a Kaname/Yuuki fan, but please, could you write another one?
Xangelic-demonicX chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Wow. This is quality. Great job.
Let's Play Funeral chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
lol i like kaname/yuuki stories ... ;(

besides. i like this one good job
Konin chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
I really likes ur story. I have to admit i am a kaname/yuuki fan but zero is still cool. I admired how u kept it at kanames veiw and kept him in character. I hope you will make more of these because they were good.

- Konin
Rachynn chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
I think that you captured Kaname and Yuuki's characters very well here. Especially for someone who isn't a Kaname/Yuuki fan.
Sailor Panda chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
I like this take on Kaname x Yuuki's relationship from his point of view. Kaname's in a difficult position and it shows. Lovely job.