Reviews for Salvation
Sepsis chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Even though I love Zero/Yuuki so much, I think you wrote that pretty good. :) I like it to see the darker side of kaname and you did a good job! :)
Kanameyuki XOXO chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Lots of fluff and well described! :))
frenchfan chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
BRAVO ! Amazing one-shot , very cute .
Singular Poisonous Ashes chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Aido/yuki much better!

But this was nice to.
Vamp love 176085 chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
This was a vary sweet romantic story! I loved it! I wish there was another chapter! Good luck on other storys! LOTS OF LOVE!
SeirFire chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
it's so cute, love it!
Akatsuli Fate Chan chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
..Yuck, normally I am a Kaname/Yuki But I donno how but for some reason your able to make kaname seem so ...uncute or cool, infact he sounds rather disgusting :P
Vampz-Iheartu chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
nice
alice1967 chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
I loved this story...WOW...It kept me holding my breath to the end and then...POW...I was blown away. Excellent job! I know you are not a Kaname/Yuuki fan, but please, could you write another one?
Xangelic-demonicX chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Wow. This is quality. Great job.
Let's Play Funeral chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
lol i like kaname/yuuki stories ... ;(

besides. i like this one good job
Konin chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
I really likes ur story. I have to admit i am a kaname/yuuki fan but zero is still cool. I admired how u kept it at kanames veiw and kept him in character. I hope you will make more of these because they were good.

- Konin
Rachynn chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
I think that you captured Kaname and Yuuki's characters very well here. Especially for someone who isn't a Kaname/Yuuki fan.
Sailor Panda chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
I like this take on Kaname x Yuuki's relationship from his point of view. Kaname's in a difficult position and it shows. Lovely job.
FunFlirtyFlute chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
I'll say, for someone who is not a Kaname fan, you certainly got his character in a nutshell. I think that was the most perfect portrayal I've ever seen of him, and in this tiny one shot too. I don't know if you've watched the anime but at the end when Kaname tells the other vampires that he has no use for them and they were his pawns and now they can do what they wish, it's just like what Aidou says afterwards. He may use them selfishly, but telling them that and releasing the vampires means that he actually DOES care.

This was a beautiful story, thank you. -XOXO Casey