Reviews for Five Things That Never Happened to Suou Tamaki
fayralee chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
This is interesting... it reads like, I dont know, a fanfic inside a fanfic world. Or something like that. When I got to the last one, I coudnt help but feel glad that it never happened, and thats weird, because, well, nothing happened, if you think about it.

Ok, ok, Ill stop now. The thing is, this is really well written. All the drabbles touched my heart. Its sad, but in a very enjoyable way.
IAmTheBattleMaiden chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
I loved it. Especially the Messiah one. And the fact that you called it "5 Things That NEVER Happened to Suou Tamaki." That way, we don't have to worry that they ACTUALLY floated apart. Personally, I think their families will possitively UNITE for all generations and vaction together and travel together and send their children to school together and they'll all wage war on the world of Ouran's parental associates while their kids attack from the student level. _

My mind runs wild.

Ja-ne! _-
ice illuser chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
that was interesting...and rather sad, some of them.
Super Sheba chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
Yay, another story from you.

Thank goodness Suou Tamaki is better than to lock himself up in depression. I love his character and you write him so well.

I can see the first scene happening, though. That is if they had been able to be a happy family. It's so hard sometimes to accept Tamaki's father's decisions, but at least it's clear that he regrets what he's had to do.

I loved this, as usual. The writing style was neat and very "you." That was for the literature geek in you. Good thing being a literature geekbeing smart and able to carry one's self well.

It was nice to see how you were able to come up with situations that could have occurred, but that Tamaki never let happen, such as ignoring Haruhi or letting the Host Club die.

You definitely did a good job of mixing the amusing with the heart-wrenching. The first one helped to balance out the darker tones of some of the other pieces within this collection.

You did an excellent job as always. Keep up the good work so we can clean up this section (with both deep and well-written pieces as well as Haruhi/Tamaki pieces. The world REALLY needs more Haruhi/Tamaki. I just can't see Kyouya/Haruhi either. Even Bisco Hatori said that if the first manga was a bit shorter than Kyouya wouldn't have been written. I can't see pairing a main character with someone who almost didn't make it into the manga, no matter how much we all love Kyouya.)

Thank you for this lovely foray into the past of Tamaki Suou. You do a good job of creating it while supporting details from the manga (or in this case, using parts in the manga to contradict these events because they never happened).

-SS
AJ Rayne chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
Heartbreaking and well-written as usual. Great job.
piwqefjk chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
That's really interesting. I love the way you look at the different aspects of Tamaki using those events xD