Reviews for Five
ParisAmy chapter 6 . 4/11/2008
Kate could feel Sawyer swell with pride beside her and allowed herself a small grin - he was so easy to please at times, so happy when it came to her.- That line was great! They do belong together.

Slowly, Kate led them to their demise.- Did they run? Whats happened?
ParisAmy chapter 5 . 4/11/2008
They knew they were going to have to face them, but they were going to face them together.- Aw, they're a good team. I wonder who's coming?
ParisAmy chapter 4 . 4/11/2008
Again there was a pause, and Sawyer took that as an opportunity to continue. "She shot Pickett for me, Jack. And if it comes down to it, I want you to blame it on me, okay? Tell them I did it. She doesn't need this on her head."- Aw! This makes me love Sawyer more ;)

I liked the interaction between Jack and Sawyer. Glad they agreed on something for once.
ParisAmy chapter 3 . 4/11/2008
She didn't think as she picked up the gun and fired it point blank into Pickett's chest.- Didnt expect that :O

Another good chap :)
ParisAmy chapter 2 . 4/11/2008
Aw the scenes between Kate and Sawyer were really sad, you had me wondering whether he was gona die or not. Great chap!
ParisAmy chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
I loved that counting of five. Very well written!

*Off to read the next chap* ;P
AllieSMG chapter 7 . 6/27/2007
LOL! I love the end! xD Aww, thanks for the well...'thanks'. I was happy to discuss trivial things with you! :D

It's okay that you are discontinuing this fic, because i am doing the same with another of mine. Well, I already have. To be honest, this was not my favorite that I've read of yours, even tho it's beautifully written. I can't wait for more of your oneshots!

Greta job tho with what you have, I still can't believe how nice some of the descriptions are. :)
ape975 chapter 6 . 6/18/2007 this whole story in one sitting after finding it...i really like the cliffhangers and your extremely discriptive writing...please keep it going but if you really want to end it i suppose you could just kill sawyer in one chapter with a cliffhanger on whether or not he dies then have kate talk about his deatn in the past tnese...seems to fit with what your already doing but id really like to see them live to make it to their island then have it end...i dont see a way you could keep it going past that point, but hey maybe youll surprise me with an amazing new idea to keep it also helps to post updates quickly cause more people see the story appear and pick it up...but if you are a slow writer i guess that doesnt help does it? :p well thats my 2 cents do with it what you will
ravensfan52 chapter 2 . 6/17/2007
aww the skate is ok but i really want jate but its a good story so ill read anyway even if its skate.
AllieSMG chapter 6 . 6/17/2007
Wow, I think this was the best chap so far. very well written, don't scarp this fic. At least you have some readers, and I hope putting it up in my profile gets you more soon. :D ]

I loved the talk with Tom, I dunno, but I liked him. You have such a cool writing style, please update soon. :D
Jerseygirl92 chapter 5 . 6/5/2007
Wow, i don't ofteb review but i have fallen for this fic hook, blind and sinker! i can't wait to see who it is coming out of the jungle, update soon please!
KrystalB2003 chapter 5 . 5/13/2007
Kate sure is one tough cookie! I really like this alternative ending to the episode. Sawyer and Kate make a great team, especially when they're both determined to protect one another!
AllieSMG chapter 5 . 5/6/2007
Very nice chapter. Great job! It's seemed pretty accurate with what she would have been feeling and experiencing, and you worded it well.

You are a pretty good writer and you deserve more reviews than this. I hope that you get them! :D A way to get more reviews sometimes is to change the summary around every once in a while, saying new things in it. Gets people interested.

Anyway, update!
Heavenlygirl4ever chapter 4 . 4/16/2007
The story is really awesome so far, the skate part was great, I could really picture what was happening and feel the Skate emotion. The details are very descriptive. Please update soon!
AllieSMG chapter 4 . 4/15/2007
I liked the Jack/Sawyer slight friendship and even though it was short, I loved the chap. You had such nice descriptions and it was well written as always. Please update soon! Here's a few of my fave lines.

Again there was a pause, and Sawyer took that as an opportunity to continue. "She shot Pickett for me, Jack. And if it comes down to it, I want you to blame it on me, okay? Tell them I did it. She doesn't need this on her head." - Aww, how sweet. He loves her so much, I could really see him saying this.

Blood surged past Kate's eyes, and she quickly grabbed the walkie talkie from Sawyer's hand. "Sawyer, don't play this. You did something for me, now I'm doing something for you. I'm taking full responsibilty for this, I can defend myself. You can defend me." - And there's Kate again, of course she'd do that. Man, I can see this hole scene playing out!

Sawyer just shook his head and snatched the walkie talkie back. "Do you understand me, Doc?" - LOL Love the childish 'snatching' going on. ;)

"Yeah, Sawyer, I got it." - And of course, Jack listens to Sawyer this time, but since it's in Kate's best interest I suppose he would.

Overall, very good chap, please write more soon! :D