Reviews for How Hermione Granger Got Her Ring
ObsessedWithMalfoy chapter 5 . 3/18
Aw this made me giggle!
Honestly, how idiotic could Draco be?!...guess that's what makes him so loveable!
Thank you for the amazing story!
SaltWaterSwimmer29 chapter 6 . 1/27
Haha this was great! Very funny!
hiddenRealities chapter 6 . 8/27/2013
This was so hilarious! It was a pleasure to read such a cleverly crafted story!
beachrosey chapter 6 . 7/11/2013
Perfect story! This Draco was so funny, I adore him.
rachelgreene chapter 6 . 5/26/2013
One of the best Dramione fics I've ever had the pleasure of reading. *hand clap*
mexicantt chapter 4 . 5/20/2013
While it was inevitable, given the title of the fic, I can't help but be disappointed at how readily Hermione gives in to him. What he did would have been so hurtful that just announcing to the world that he loves her doesn't jive with it being enough for the Hermione I know in canon. :/ If anything, I would think it's a very bad start to a marriage to know that he can get her to forgive him pretty much anything. It just doesn't seem to bode well.
LilacRosez chapter 6 . 4/20/2013
lol
Dreamy Luna chapter 6 . 3/31/2013
That was so funny! LOL Thank you for writing and sharing this story!
xxlightningboltxx chapter 4 . 2/9/2013
Hilarious! Loved it.
Tigers and Dragons chapter 6 . 2/5/2013
The intereactions between these four are hilarious! I wish there were more stories like this.
Tigers and Dragons chapter 4 . 2/5/2013
I loved the conversation with Snape, that was brilliant. And the line about the snake hugging the lion. All in all, a great story.
Serena chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
why Draco and Hermione? why not Lavender and Draco?
SohoDoll chapter 6 . 11/21/2012
I had SO much fun reading your story. I laughed out loud on more than just a few occasions. I mean, The Dark Lord? OMG. LMAO. There's lot of enticing excerpts that'd do perfectly in a recommendation, but Draco's little dilemma about marrying a Muggleborn vs upholding the Malfoy name and tradition deeply impressed me. Seriously, thank you. Of course that's something Draco Malfoy would question even after he overcame his blood prejudice, and this might be the first fic I've read to address the issue.
While I was reading that particular bit, I thought how that was probably what made canon Draco settle down with an insipid pureblood witch nobody had ever heard about. And the reason why some people think he'd sooner date Ginny than Hermione. Then I scrolled down and saw that your Snape was making the exact same point.
And he nailed it: "I suspect they'll be thrilled that you had the sense to marry a woman who has more than a couple of brain cells to rub together, a woman, moreover, who will bring some pigmentation to future Malfoys' skin coloring."
Oh, and 50 points for making Fred be Draco's opponent. I've always thought that, apart from the blond, he was her best match.
All in all, a brilliant job!
Terapsina chapter 6 . 11/16/2012
Brilliant! Draco is an idiot. A devious, underhanded, brilliant idiot who's a Malfoy through and through... I love it!
Miss Wendy Malfoy chapter 6 . 11/4/2012