Reviews for Breaking Down
Tabitha of MoonAurora chapter 3 . 4/9/2010
Three Lithium, 4 beryllium, 5 boron, 6 carbon, 7 nitrogen 8 oxygen 9 flourine 10 neon...

This is goo so far by the way, i'll give you an actual review when I finish the story
kimmiej77 chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
excellent story
kflem chapter 14 . 5/3/2008
yer who is sam?

but other than tht it was a good story - i liked it - it was different 2 other stuff i've read but tht makes its heaps kool...
jerseybones chapter 10 . 5/25/2007
That was a very sweet chapter. I love how real you're keeping things and how she's still struggling to figure out her emotions between Booth, Parker and both of them.
jerseybones chapter 7 . 5/25/2007
“Yes, Seeley?” Sweet as honey. He smiled.

jerseybones chapter 3 . 5/25/2007
I think her teaching Parker the periodic table was a brilliant stroke of realism and totally sweet. Great idea.
Mishelle20 chapter 14 . 5/18/2007
I really loved this, you did a great job!
wildroeschen chapter 14 . 4/17/2007
Thank you for your explanations. It's always interesting how other minds work especially those of authors. And your thoughts are authentic to your story. And I love your explanation of intelligence and solving problems. True words.

I confess I love stories where Parker is a main character smart little kids are adorable.

Though there was angst involved (and the abuser found and "eliminated") it was fun to read this.
Zucht chapter 14 . 4/11/2007
This was an excellent story, I really enjoyed reading it. (I can hardly wait for the sequeal! My guess on Sam is the he is BB's child...
pagan-seijou chapter 13 . 4/8/2007
Yay! I loved it! On to the epilogue!
pagan-seijou chapter 12 . 4/8/2007
Didn't mind the plot twist at all!
a911chic chapter 14 . 4/8/2007
This has been one of the more enjoyable stories I have had a chance to read. I can't wait for the sequel!
canadianagurl chapter 14 . 4/7/2007
That is just an absolutely cute ending!
EternalConfusion chapter 13 . 4/6/2007
That was great! It's a shame Rebecca's second boyfriend (how greedy!) was the one harming poor little Parker. I like the idea of them getting the house now. They just gotts to fill it now! hehe.
Hina20 chapter 14 . 4/6/2007
Good story!

And Zach is always confused because he gets it less than Brennan does :D Or at least that's my logic.