Reviews for The Power Of Femininity
Guest chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
So so so many hugs and such. If only if only...
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Love this, this should have been canon, can you make more like this?
Sunflare2k5 chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
Were you looking over "Women In Refrigerators" at some point before you wrote this? Cause it feels like it - still, this is a very well-written alternate history.
steelphoenix chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
Totally huge AMEN SISTER! on this one. The women of the DCU get a raw deal; why the writers don't do more with them beggars belief. Great stuff.
Protector of Canon2 chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
Woohoo! WAY too many superwomen end up looking weak.

Without knowing any names, what percentage of comic writers would you estimate are male?
Willow-Bee the Cat chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
This is really very good. I like the AU you created.
Luc Star chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
Hmm... you know, this story could be canon in a universe where around the Zero Hour Crisis Hal Jordan went through time and simply used his god-like powers as Parallax to change the real outcomes into the outcomes listed here. Anyways, good work. Take care and keep it up.
anneinchicago12 chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
Yes! This is exactly what the DCU should be but isn't. Aside from a few minor grammatical mistakes, these were absolutely fabulous.
Speed Reader chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
Not bad.
david chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
When did Spoiler become a member of the Titans?
Rider Paladin chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
Yes, girls kick ass. If I didn't believe then, I believe it now. I believe it with everything in me. And this, this is how the DCU should have turned out. In fact, if DC Comics had more women in positions of editorial power, we might have seen something like this.

P.S. I apologize deeply for that error in writing that identified Alan Scott as Jade Rayner's "granddaughter" instead of "grandfather."