Reviews for I Wish It Would Rain
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 20 . 11/7/2015
I really really like this! Sorry I didn't stop to review much, I wanted to just keep reading!

I see you have a sequel, but it's unfinished, and it's been a few years, I probably won't read it, as this story ended so well, I will drive myself crazy with something incomplete.

But I can't say enough how much I loved this story, Jack was such an amazing character and I was so sad and pissed off that he died in the movie- I'm glad you kept him alive. This is definitely a favorite!
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 1 . 11/7/2015
I've been looking for something like this! A sister- but not sister story. She's close to the boys but there's room for romance. Can't wait to read the rest!
starrysky7 chapter 21 . 1/23/2015
Love this
tk-fan-4ever chapter 21 . 1/25/2011
This was actually pretty good and i hate sister fics so thats a huge compliment! )
angeltearston chapter 21 . 2/20/2009
i really like this story..im glad u wrote a sequal
Jodi6019 chapter 20 . 9/16/2008
aaw, this story was so amazing.

I freaking love Nikki and Jack together,

they're so cute together,

especially the way they act.

Amazing job.

:D
Ghostwriter chapter 21 . 12/8/2007
Great job. I'm off to the sequel. Catch ya on the flip side.
silenced22 chapter 21 . 7/2/2007
I definitely loved this story! I'm going to read the sequel.
EnterSomethingWittyHere chapter 21 . 6/19/2007
Hi! I'm so so so sorry that i havent reviewed, for ever and ever, but YAY! exams are OVER! WOO HOO! Now i can drink all i like and kill all of the pretty little brain cells that grew during my weeks of cramming, let the fun times begin! I'm so glad to see that you didnt harm Jack in my absence, i was a littel scared, i must admit, and im totally looking forward to the sequel - 'What Becomes of the Broken Hearted' is one of my favourite songs of all time, i kid you not. That and 'Aint 2 Proud 2 Beg' by the Temptations, classics. Anyhoo, i'll review the newbie i promise! YAY! HOLIDAYS!...
OtherBlueGirl chapter 20 . 6/4/2007
AW...too sweet. I'll miss this fic. Good job. Sarah
Sweet-Romantic chapter 20 . 6/3/2007
aw how cute! i love this story
Jenny chapter 20 . 6/2/2007
Hey,

i just wanted to tell you that i enjoyed reading your story and look forward to readng more.
JainaZekk621 chapter 20 . 6/1/2007
aw...i really liked this story! It was really great! D
itsTish chapter 20 . 6/1/2007
aw! im sad to c this story go. i hope u can start tha sequel soon. its been a great ride! thank u for a wonderful story!
Lilly Rose chapter 20 . 6/1/2007
TWILL BE SAD TO SEE IT GO! :'( I loved it so much :( GOOD STORY BUT!