Reviews for The Book of the Dead
cimmer chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
Excellent story, loved the line about the cost of doing business and liked the twist about the villain academy. Thanks
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
A follow-up of the movie to one possible logical conclusion. I was crying buckets.

(Oh, and yay for character development.)
Star Fata chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Well, this was terrifying and angsty. Good job?
angel.nieves.1656 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Man this was so good just like always. Read your War and Peace In Mind first and got to the Epilogue then came back and read this like you said. And I have to say you did a spectacular job on it :]
Kereea chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
This is amazing.
want2bemassie111 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Oh wow. Can you say goosebumps? You need to find someone to adopt this, or write it yourself if you already haven't. Just too good to pass up. It's an amazing idea!
Nival Vixen chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
This was an absolutely brilliant story. I loved how you made Principal Powers a little less-than-perfect than her role in the movie. The continuation of the story is something I never would have thought of, and it's excellent with the Bureau.

I'm looking forward to reading War and Peace in Mind to see how they relate. :)

Excellent writing, I truly enjoyed reading this!
purrfus chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Wow.
Willow-Bee the Cat chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
I know I've read this story before, but I don't think I reveiwed it. Anyway, great story.
Avitala chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
This is very good. And the lesson... It is FANTASTIC. It's a rare pleasure to come across fan-fics like these. Great job! (Faves)
Joanne62442 chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
I just love this story and the last line was just perfect "It was the look of someone knowing they were entering into a life-or-death fight they didn’t expect to win." Genius!
kattastic999 chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
I think that you should continue this if you havent already in war and peace for the mind.
Ophite68 chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
That was completely excellent
Erisah Mae chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
A chilling moralistic tale that could be easily adapted to act as a modern fable.

The angst was there, but it was in that "just right" measure that feels as though there is an escape from this darkness, no matter how bleak the situation.

I like it.

Erisah
ladyisme chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
Very entertaining story. Sorry I'm late with the review. What I really like about it is it does point out a lot of the lose ends at the end of the movie. Where was Pain going to put over 300 babies? Why didn't more of the students fight back? Will the hero/sidekick system ever get a much needed overhaul? Just to name a few questions that were left unanswered. I also like how dark you made this. Through Principle Power's eyes you've given us a much more grown up view of the events and consequences of homecoming than we got from Will's point of view.