Reviews for Assassin!
GameShark chapter 13 . 5/13/2008
Beast Boy and Terra should be together! What are you thinking? What type of couples do you like? The ones that would never, could never happen?
Mimi-dudette chapter 13 . 4/27/2008
Absolute Genius - I loved it! It's great showing how they develop as friends and I really love how close the whole gang seems in the last chapter. Flawless

Yey you! .
Tikaani chapter 8 . 7/17/2007
cool
SithKnight-Galen chapter 8 . 7/9/2007
Hmm, I am not so sure I like that ominous tone, especially considering that both Robin and Cyborg have been absent for a bit. And knowing how these things go, Beast boy is probably going to get his revenge on poor Cyborg sooner than later, so why do I have this bad feeling that Cyborg is going to be out of the running very quickly. Just curious though, what happens when a team gets eliminated. Do they stop playing altogether, do they continue to hunt down the other eggs, or do they just run random interference against all the other survivors?
TerraBB chapter 8 . 7/7/2007
cool! update soon i really like this.
Moving Mountains chapter 6 . 5/30/2007
Great plot idea and character development, (although I didn't like Raven swearing all the time), and I love the pairings. Nice work so far, can't wait for the next update!
Ralf Jones chapter 4 . 5/9/2007
Nice, update soon.

Good job
Mianmo chapter 3 . 3/30/2007
haha this story is funny keep going! but this is rated m because?