Reviews for Transformers: Juxtaposition
Anne chapter 40 . 11/25/2020
It feels so strange coming back to Juxtaposition after so many years. This story was one of the first I dove into for the fandom along with Cafei and Lnzy1's works. At the time, I was less familiar with the rich variety of characters (Sideswipe, Prowl, Bluesteak). This time knowing about them and then reading Juxtaposition just made the experience so much richer. I still thought about this story even years later.

It felt like an epic journey back then and it still does during this perilous time. Thank you for sharing your stories, Vaeru! It has been undeniably many years, but if you one day continue Evelyn's journey, I'll definitely be one of the first ones there.

Cheers from Texas in the year 2020!
Guest chapter 40 . 10/3/2020
Wow what a ride and it has just begun!
ApritelloForever chapter 40 . 11/6/2019
I don't approve of your swearing, or your T rating, but this is the best Transformers Fan-fiction I have ever read. :)
Blackberry Avar chapter 2 . 10/8/2019
I HATE tomatoes!

Et tu, Sideswipe.
Guest chapter 39 . 1/4/2019
And now, a most mischievous of thoughts. What if it wasn't Jazz who brought her home, but Cosmo. "Hi everyone. You wouldn't believe what happened to me. Abducted by aliens. Even got me a real flying saucer out of it too." hahaha
Guest chapter 36 . 1/4/2019
Great story, love the quotes at the chapters' heads. Just wanted to give ya a FYI. Teddy Roosevelt is paraphrasing Shakespeare, if I remember right. There's more to the quote. 12th Night, or What you Will is the play.
xIliadx chapter 2 . 9/25/2018
Rereading this for about the 6th time or so, I just noticed a detail that never caught my attention before.
Evelyn stumbled on an oddly squarish pothole.
Could that be evidence, a footprint perhaps, of Sunny taking sideswipe's body?
This time around, I'm going to be extra diligent when reading to see if I can pick up on any more of these details.
PS: I hope you post another chapter of Schism soon!
DaLadyofSouls chapter 25 . 9/23/2018
I'm beginning to grow quite fond of you Transformers universe. Keep up the good work!
DaLadyofSouls chapter 8 . 9/22/2018
Escargo can be made from common garden snails. Collect the snails and fast them on a diet of pure lettuce for 1 week, then simmer until mostly cook. Toss in Herbed butter and pan fry to finish. They are sometimes called Cornish Wallfish.

Anyways, great story!
Sonywings chapter 40 . 3/22/2018
and now I've read it multiple times. and it's just so beautifully written and entertaining. and everything just has so much depth and the cause and effects.
Sakura Hatsu chapter 2 . 3/4/2018
what those are the best sandwich ever! sideswipe just didn't know!
canikostar99 chapter 8 . 2/19/2018
So since I've read this before and am now watching for the undercover Jazz parts, Was it Sunstreaker or Jazz that got her stuff back?
honeybadger894 chapter 1 . 9/18/2017
I knew if this was a TF fic and a voice was annoying, it was Sideswipe
kittyKat010 chapter 4 . 4/16/2017
"we invented chocolate, we win" that has to be the argument ever made
xIliadx chapter 25 . 1/29/2017
I was rereading your story and the scene with Red Alert stood out to me.
He says, "No species fool enough to give energon for such useless things will have discovered space travel."
Foreshadow maybe? ;)