Reviews for Worse Than Death
jazzpha chapter 2 . 11/16/2008
Wow, this has to be the most cracked-out fic I've ever read, and I love it. I'd go through a list of all the things that made me crack up like a 4th-grader on a sugar high, but then I'd just be summarizing the whole chapter and that would take way too long, so I'll just point out my favorite moments:

Ulquiorra vs. the Army of Hot Topic drones was hysterical, as was Grimmjow on a high dose of caffeine, but I think Nnoitra telling that kid how "babies are made" took the cake. I really like how you're taking a common plot thread (exile to the human world) and totally flipping it on its ear; kudos to your imagination. I wonder what'll happen if Urahara finds out who his guests are, or better yet, if Barragan's grumpy old self will show up.

This has been a really fun story to read so far, and I can't wait to continue. Nice job!
Gosurori-Otaku chapter 2 . 9/18/2008
.,...I love you... XD This is awesome!
Mitsu-Sama chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
I really like this story! U've got a GREAT sense of humor!

And the best part is that it'd not ooc! If you don't mind me aking though, who's gonna end up with Orihime most probably?
Evgenia chapter 13 . 8/16/2008
Haha, we don't have those "stupid looking fluffy hats" in Russia anymore. Other than that, the chapter is great as usual.
Baby-Grimm chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
i've already read the whole thing on livejournal but i think i should review anyway.

i love this! great job and i love your other writings too.

grimmhime is sweet!

FAVS!
LavenderSkies chapter 13 . 8/6/2008
Wow! Super long chapter!

Loved the Lion King thing. I nearly died laughing at the imagery. LOL!

It was starting to look like the end towards the end of the chapter, but I'm glad to know it's just a hiatus because this is the best crack fic ever, and I need another dose every now and again. LOL!

And penguins as Ulquiorra's minions...Haha! That was so random. I love it.
jitterfrisk chapter 11 . 7/30/2008
write more soon plz. these r so friggin funny!
LadyDorknezz19 chapter 13 . 7/20/2008
OMFG ROFLMFAO THAT MADE ME LAUGH SO HARD! I AM LIKE TOTALLY OUT OF MY DEPRESSION D! THANKS FOR THE GREAT STORY!
m chapter 13 . 7/12/2008
OMG thanks for the update! I absolutely love the new chapter and I hope there'll be more soon!
Freaking Cage chapter 13 . 7/10/2008
Wow, so many great things. First off as cheesy as it is, I just wann thank you for this chapter. i've been pretty down lately, and this chapter had me laughing nearly the whole time. You rock!

...God that was the best wedding ever...
ashurahime chapter 13 . 7/7/2008
Loved it, totally. Although I am dissatisfied with how things ended for Ulquiorra... He seems to be the only one that's unhappy... an epilogue, maybe? (please~)
darkchild chapter 13 . 7/7/2008
Please update as soon as possible_...
ghjklfdsawe chapter 13 . 7/7/2008
I actualy cried in the ending of this chapter! Please don't end the story here, maybe the SHOGUNS can reunite and buy a really huge house and live together again! Anyways, great chapter and please don't end the story here! This chapter was sad, funny and awesome!
TheShamanMaster chapter 13 . 7/7/2008
“Fine,” Orihime said in defeat. “Where do you suppose we should move to?”

“I thought long and hard about this,” Grimmjow smirked. “First of all, the US is full of fatass people, and I don’t want any of us to be like those fuckers. The English people have bad teeth, the Netherlands is full of stoners, German people scare me, the French are pussies, Mexico has shitty water, the Caribbean islands are full of more stoners and reggae music, Canada only has maple syrup, moose, and Celine Dion, so that’s a big fuck no, Russia has stupid looking fluffy hats, Romania is full of vampires, Antarctica has penguins, which I’m fully convinced are secret minions of Ulquiorra, South America has malaria and cocaine, China has too many fucking people, India has those scary Bollywood movies, and I’m not even gonna start with Africa.”

“Wow,” Orihime said simply as she took all of his words in. “I think you just managed to insult every country on Earth. Are you proposing that we go to another planet?”

“Nah, I thought about it, but it would be too much work,” Grimmjow said with a shrug. “Instead, I propose that we go to Australia, because they just talk weird and have kangaroos and dingos. Plus, it seems like a manly place to raise my son.”

“O…kay,” Orihime stuttered. “So when are we moving?”

“Right after the wedding.”

“Wait…what?”

“Audition for the next season of Project Runway!” Stark replied.

Szayel Aporro’s enthusiastic look immediately dropped from his face. “If I remember right, that’s a show where fashion designers compete to be the best designer, right?”

“Yeah,” Stark affirmed.

“Uh…I’m a scientist.”

“So? You’re the person that stopped a fight to go change, and it can’t be a coincidence that if you try to do an image search with the word ‘Szayel’, it asks if you meant to put in ‘style’!” Stark retorted. “And besides, I promise that it’s the key to getting the power in this world that you need!”

“Really? Hmm…” Szayel Aporro said as he considered it in his head.

“Gin?” he spoke.

“What’cha want, Aizen?”

“When we get back, make sure you bring me my happy pills and a bottle of tequila,” Aizen demanded. “A self-induced state of unconsciousness is sounding very appealing right now.”

Stark finally woke up and as he listened to Grimmjow, his face twisted in distress. “Oh no! That means that I’m going to have to rename it to the…um…SHUNS house!”

Szayel Aporro then stepped on the stage and declared that he would temporary move to America to participate in Project Runway.

“Um…I guess that makes it the SHUN house?” Stark said after some thought.

Halibel then dragged Nnoitra onto the staged and proclaimed that since she was starting to get less modeling contracts in Japan, she would be moving to France with her husband to pursue a modeling career there.

“Well…shit…I guess that makes it the US house?”

Finally, Ulquiorra went on the stage and told everyone that he would be moving to Colombia, but failed to give any explanation as to why he was moving there. Enraged. Stark went on the stage with the rest of his housemates.

“Wait…does that means that I’m going to be at the house alone to pay for all of the rent?” Stark yelled at them. “What the fuck? We’re the SHOGUNS house, not the S house!”

Stark waited for someone to give in and admit that they would stay in Karakura Town, but no such thing happened. For nearly two minutes, everyone on the stage remained silent. But then, Halibel looked at her watch and widened her eyes slightly.

“Alright, as a sort of parting gift, I suppose I should tell you all that I lined up Dethklok to play here next. And I should warn you that people have a tendency to die at their concerts,” Halibel said as she dragged Nnoitra out of the building.

Hearing a helicopter fly above them, the rest of the SHOGUNS gang fled from the premises immediately before the band landed on the building.

You actually rule the world! This chapter was off the hook! But is this really the end of the SHOGUNS? I loved all the references and poor Aizen and his tequila! You are fantastic!
Bleach Girl chapter 13 . 7/6/2008
That...was...AWESOME! I'm sad it's over, but i'm happy I got the chance to read such a cracktific story like this *nod* You should do a sequel focusing on Demy X! D I really hope he doesn't become a pansy like nnoitora though D:
256 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »