Reviews for Reminiscence
Patches 2 chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
This is good. I'm sorry Hermione had to be lost but this is very well done. Thanks for writing. pms
zeferin chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
This story was very good, I think. It started out with a way that catches the readers attention very fast and leaves them wondering what happened. Then it went to Harry walking down and talking about what happened to all of the people close to him. This was great for explaining the sadness in the beginning. Then is brightened up when Ginny walks down with Ron to Harry to get married. Then, just as a twist and a final mood lifter, Ginny points out Harry's scar is gone. This leaves questions on how did he lose the scar, and many others.

All and all, i rate this story a 9/10. very good job.
Prncssanime chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
Oh wow I like this. But you killed of Draco and Sevy! *sobs* I like it though it gives a very strong sense of closure without Mary Sue-ing Harry.
Sillygirrl chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
THAT WAS GOOD i REALLY LIKED IT!
Jamie chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
Aww, that was so sad! T_T

But it was so well written, and I loved the part with the pictures. I have to admit that those made me smile a bit.

Good job!
Clueless Girl chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
it's so swet! in the end ofcourse! u know..it left somekind of tightness in my chest..the feeling that makes me wanna cry...(

this is one of ur best stories i've ever read! it was written in a great way! hope u win the competition gurl! best of luck to u!
Shimmering tear chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
OMG...I was nearly in tears. Need I say more?
messyblackhair66 chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
I LOVED IT! the bit about the scar at the end was completely fantastic... reallyreally good. DAMN i wanted allof those people to live! well... wouldn't have minded if dung died, but that's beside thepoint. loved it, again.