Reviews for Kingdom Hearts 3: Trial By The Fire
Taeniaea chapter 10 . 4/30/2008
great story
ThrashMetalQueen chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
Stop writing. It's for the best.
deafening-silence-215 chapter 10 . 8/25/2007
i really like this story, so keep updating! ;0
PrincessKaili chapter 8 . 7/10/2007
It's a good story with a good plot. I really like it. One thing I've noticed though, is that you use a lot of said-isms. Trying too hard to use words other than said (like noticed, described, declared, etc.) can be just as bad as using said repeatedly.
sugarhigh-ninja3 chapter 2 . 7/5/2007
this is amazing... i wish i could write like this. the only thing i find that's a little bit off is that kairi can't fight for shit, but other than that, this is a great story!
richierich77 chapter 5 . 5/11/2007
VERY short chapter. and it doesnt make sense that they would just suddenly end up in the pride lands. please explain more. but otherwise, i like this story.
Seth121 chapter 4 . 4/29/2007
YAY! a keyblade for Max we!

then what guess it's next chapter right?
Seth121 chapter 3 . 4/21/2007
Nice one!

do you mean the lost two is part of the 3 knights that fought the guy in kh2 secret ending?
richierich77 chapter 3 . 4/17/2007
you got rai and fuu mixed up. rai always says "...y'know." and fuu always says one word or two. for ex.: "careless." just letting you know. but still, great story!
richierich77 chapter 2 . 4/10/2007
really interesting story. i knew the cards were from chain of memories. please update soon! and is there a new organization going around? with malyx and rextor?
Roxas-Star chapter 2 . 4/9/2007
Damn you! LOL u managed to put max into your story before i managed to put him into mine. hehe whatever. this was good. be sure to check out KH3: Birth by Sleep when its released k?. next chapter ASAP!
rikufanattic chapter 2 . 4/9/2007
Hey I've read the first chapter of the this story, and now I'm re-reading it along with the 2nd chapter. I like this one a lot, it's got a good storyline, I'll admit. I like the fact that you've used cards for this, which is a good thing. Keep up the good work.
richierich77 chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
this story is very interesting. i like how you added max in the kingdom hearts story. maybe they'll actually add him in the real kingdom hearts 3. that'd be awesome! i hope you don't mind that i add max in my kingdom hearts story, "kingdom hearts: the secret edition." if you get a chance, please read it. but anyways, the chapters are the right length and everything seems to be going great. happy writing!
Seth121 chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
Where did you get the cards from ? COM?

Anyway it's a nice story looking forward to the next chapters.

why don't you give Max a keyblade? (hahaha... that would make goofy all surprised and goofy)
SSJ4Sora chapter 1 . 3/30/2007