Reviews for The Last Valkier
musme chapter 10 . 11/30/2014
I like it
Amy Benson chapter 10 . 9/28/2014
This was a great story! I'm looking forward to the epilogue...
wavedancer70 chapter 10 . 11/14/2013
I want more please...update all your stories I have read nearly all except for one with harry and draco in the orphange I haven't read that one Please update I beg of you It the end of 2013 can you please come back to writing your awesome stories I have tooo many holes that need to be filled please just finish your work that's all I can ask of you PLEASE
ShadowFireHime-Sama chapter 10 . 2/27/2013
i like it
dream.forever.yourself chapter 10 . 12/16/2012
ooooooo it was so good its the perfect ending but a little more wont hurt great story by the way )
blackbloodywolf chapter 10 . 10/31/2012
This was so good
anonymous chapter 8 . 10/19/2012
Um...Harry is cheating on Draco! Not ok. :(
Belle A Lestrange chapter 10 . 10/10/2012
As much as I adored this story I think you should have let Ron die. Draco appears to be possessive and dominating and sharing his WIFE with Ron. They are married and in that time [and NOW] this is known as bigamy. I personally dont think Draco would have gone through with it. Ron should have died that way Harry would not have had to decide on who he loved and would also know that Ron died trying to save him and his babies. Also I really did not appreciate [I am assuming here] that Ron was also able to impregnate Harry. Bearer or not, I personally find that too hard to fathom, fiction or not. This last chapter has so many holes in it and it was rather an anti-climax to the rest of such a wonderful read.
Belle A Lestrange chapter 9 . 10/10/2012
Oh poor Harry. This is just brutal! Absolutely painful and brutal! It's barbaric!
Belle A Lestrange chapter 8 . 10/10/2012
Oh jesus christ this is awful! Poor Harry! I bet the whole hamlet is in there!
Belle A Lestrange chapter 7 . 10/10/2012
Oh poor Draco. He must be getting so thin with his lack of feeding on blood.
Belle A Lestrange chapter 6 . 10/10/2012
Oh Harry's home-life was awful Vernon was a monster
Belle A Lestrange chapter 5 . 10/10/2012
Oh wow how amazing they slept together.
Belle A Lestrange chapter 4 . 10/10/2012
Oh such a sweet chapter. The only slight issue is that there are no breaks in between say each perspective or event. E.g.

Riding on the horse

00000

Harry receiving the library as a gift.
Belle A Lestrange chapter 3 . 10/9/2012
Amazing chapter. Although I loved it so much, you miss a few words out every now and again. So it's like some sentences don't make sense and I have to go back and re-read them again.