Reviews for The Last Valkier
kitiku01 chapter 10 . 6/21
It's a good story, great that it's a happy ending... although there are a lot of inconsistencies like Harry's mom is dead but he was able to see her? And where are the rest of the rogue Valkiers, what happened to them? Is the sitting room in the West Wing? And I thought Ron would be avenging Harry when Blaise threatened him? I'm sorry by I think it's is too OOC (even for the AU) - with Draco's personality, he wouldn't accept another man, and that makes Harry wishy washy as well (since he doesn't seem to be able to choose). Or is this intended to be a threesome? If just Drarry, a good plot bunny would be to let Ron die so Draco and Harry can live happily ever after. I like the concept, but I would suggest that the story would really improve with a rewrite (clean up those loose threads) and a beta.
Kitty Savella chapter 10 . 6/1
This was great. I would love to know what happens in their future. Give you mad props for this story.
musme chapter 10 . 11/30/2014
I like it
Amy Benson chapter 10 . 9/28/2014
This was a great story! I'm looking forward to the epilogue...
wavedancer70 chapter 10 . 11/14/2013
I want more please...update all your stories I have read nearly all except for one with harry and draco in the orphange I haven't read that one Please update I beg of you It the end of 2013 can you please come back to writing your awesome stories I have tooo many holes that need to be filled please just finish your work that's all I can ask of you PLEASE
ShadowFireHime-Sama chapter 10 . 2/27/2013
i like it
valgal121 chapter 10 . 12/16/2012
ooooooo it was so good its the perfect ending but a little more wont hurt great story by the way )
blackbloodywolf chapter 10 . 10/31/2012
This was so good
anonymous chapter 8 . 10/19/2012
Um...Harry is cheating on Draco! Not ok. :(
Belle A Lestrange chapter 10 . 10/10/2012
As much as I adored this story I think you should have let Ron die. Draco appears to be possessive and dominating and sharing his WIFE with Ron. They are married and in that time [and NOW] this is known as bigamy. I personally dont think Draco would have gone through with it. Ron should have died that way Harry would not have had to decide on who he loved and would also know that Ron died trying to save him and his babies. Also I really did not appreciate [I am assuming here] that Ron was also able to impregnate Harry. Bearer or not, I personally find that too hard to fathom, fiction or not. This last chapter has so many holes in it and it was rather an anti-climax to the rest of such a wonderful read.
Belle A Lestrange chapter 9 . 10/10/2012
Oh poor Harry. This is just brutal! Absolutely painful and brutal! It's barbaric!
Belle A Lestrange chapter 8 . 10/10/2012
Oh jesus christ this is awful! Poor Harry! I bet the whole hamlet is in there!
Belle A Lestrange chapter 7 . 10/10/2012
Oh poor Draco. He must be getting so thin with his lack of feeding on blood.
Belle A Lestrange chapter 6 . 10/10/2012
Oh Harry's home-life was awful Vernon was a monster
Belle A Lestrange chapter 5 . 10/10/2012
Oh wow how amazing they slept together.