Reviews for The Strangest Friendship
KitKat71483 chapter 7 . 5/27/2013
I liked all the different aspects or point of views that could be had of Abby. I especially liked the scene with Hollis. LOL!

whitelighter013 chapter 7 . 5/7/2010
i loved the whole abby-worshipping-tony-when-gibbs-left part! 'coz its true really. all that worship from gibbs was transferred to tony when gibbs left. thanks for this. good story. love abby and ton'y brother-sisterly antics. :)
Avelynn Tame chapter 4 . 5/6/2010
I absolutely love this collection of one-shots - I'm a big Abby fan, and a really big Gibbs/Abby fan, so I love the Abby focus. I have to say that I am in love with this particular one-shot (Chapter 4, Secrets) - I thought it was a really awesome AU plot to explore. I agree, I wish the writers would let Abby have some more serious moments. I really think that the Gabby pairing would stand a chance if they shared some more serious conversations.

I love the idea that Abby has some secrets in her past, and that in this case, she obviously has a background as an agent from some government agency or another (my feeling was CIA). Linguist!Abby? Love it! Black Ops Agent Abby? Love it even more! I would dearly love to see you return to this plot idea at some point in the future, even if it's just for another brief one-shot.

I love your writing - I'm going to read some more of your stuff now!
lareinaSelena chapter 4 . 2/5/2010
I like this chapter; it was my favorite of the bunch! I'd love to see a longer story on the same theme; don't s'pose I could convince you to expand it?
Luca-Pacheco chapter 7 . 8/12/2009
Hey! I loved your fic! It's good to find short stories gathered like this. One question: Is it cannon in some way that Gibbs and Abby met at a lake (him fishing and her swimming)? Because this is the second fanfic that describes those same circumstances...
pdljmpr6 chapter 5 . 1/14/2009
This was my favorite so far for sure. i love the Gibbs/Mann dynamic anyway and her being jealous of Abby, and then so completely off base is great. Loved Gibb's fatherly protective streak there at the end, very like him. Great chap.

pdljmpr6 chapter 2 . 1/14/2009
This is the second time I've seen the lake chance meeting mentioned in fic. Is that a coincedence or did they say that on the show?

RosaLev chapter 7 . 10/10/2007
fanastic collection. I had read up to the abby secret agant part before and you really should expand on it and make it it's own chapter story.
ncisabbylover chapter 7 . 6/25/2007
Yeah i like it, is there gonna be more? i think there should be i want to see more but anyway good job

WritinginCT chapter 5 . 5/23/2007
I love these short stories! Especially #5 - Abby vs. Mann. All the stories have unique perspectives. Nice job!
syd chapter 7 . 5/17/2007
aww i really love ur stories! chapter four is my fav atm, i really love this one. its so sweet, how gibbs takes care of abby, how he treats her like his daughter :) i love the friendship between the two of them, theyre so sweet :)

hope ull update soon, im so lookin forward to the next chapter! ;)
CSI3Lyra chapter 7 . 5/13/2007
I only realised it was Bert's POV when I saw your note! I thought Abby was referring to herself as a hippopotamus, and I wasn't even surprised! Hilarious, though. Very good chapter. XD
ali chapter 7 . 5/8/2007
that was a good surprise that was so funny
CSI3Lyra chapter 6 . 5/6/2007
Aww... Tony's so sweet. Nice chapter. *sends cookies*
gategirl7 chapter 6 . 5/6/2007
I'm really enjoying these. A fluffy one would be fantastic! :p