Reviews for Vengeance
The Silent Rumble chapter 12 . 4/29/2007
lookingood update soon pl0x. lol.
lookaftersammy chapter 12 . 4/28/2007
...

...

You.. you can't leave it there! NO! Sam.. sammy... AH! Don't care what you say, it was a great chapter.. HURRY UP AND FINISH THE DAMN STORY AND YOU BETTER NOT HAVE SHOT MY SAMMY OTHERWISE I /WILL/, MARK MY WORDS, FLAME THE HELL OUT OF YOU!

-pants-

Alright.. on a slightly more clam note.. very well done.. extremely well done.. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE write more! I'm a little distraught that you left it there (if you didn't notice) so excuse my profanities.. but.. Sammy.. -sobs-

You can't kill my Sammikins.. you can't.. I WON'T LET YOU!

Please.. my sanity (the little I have left) depends on it.. please post AND SOON!

Yours,

Lookaftersammy
lookaftersammy chapter 11 . 4/28/2007
SCREAM!
lookaftersammy chapter 10 . 4/28/2007
Nyah!

Oh... I'm sorry.. I don't really want to review as I want to read more! I will say however, great chapter! The suspence OH the suspence!

Sorry it's brief.
funkyspunk chapter 12 . 4/28/2007
hey Tammi!

I couldn't have written this chapter better! I loved the suspense and the little twist when Allan killed the madman! Just one little thing I'd like to add though, dont take it too personally sweetie, IMO there are too many brackets and sometimes it makes it a bit confusing. The story still goes great, with or without them but thats what I'd like to say and I know you'd want an honest review. So there it is sweets!

hope I didnt offend much!

funky.

update soon! i am still so hooked for more!
lookaftersammy chapter 9 . 4/28/2007
Don't worry mate that was a great chapter. I especially loved the way you juxtaposed Sammy's memory of Dean and the doc trying to get him to breathe that was just an awesome piece of writing! I will make this comment though, I think you rushed the plot too much. Like I had to read and re-read the bit about the vengeful spirit a couple of times to understand it, though your flashback of Dean and John salt and burning the body did help later on. I think that to make this chapter as good as the others you need to develope that part of it a bit better. Also you said 'so thick it was nearly palpable' in the last chapter so it kind of takes away the effect.

But overall a good chapter and I can't wait for the next one!

Hang on Sammy!
lookaftersammy chapter 8 . 4/28/2007
In the words of James Blunt - "You're Beautiful! You're Beautiful! You're Beautiful it's True!"

This line was very near perfect - "Then the drums set it. Slowly at first, but the crescendo built to an unforgiving tone of noxious pressure that made his ears want to cave in and collapse on his brain." I loved it.. so well written and SO graphic!

No time to review now, the next chapter awaits. And damn you for updating the day before my assignment is due!
KatieLB chapter 12 . 4/28/2007
i hear you.. .my left hand is useless too LOL..but yours worked just fine... another great chapter... little upset that allen got killed so fast was really hoping that dean and especially sam could get some good licks in ...great job and update soon
Winchesterlady chapter 12 . 4/28/2007
Don't worry, the left hand is safe. Great chapter, can't wait for the next.,
sammygirl1963 chapter 12 . 4/28/2007
This chapter rocks! Damn but my nerves were on end when Allen once again got his freaking hands on Sammy! He is so deranged. Thank God Joshua came into the picture. But how could you end the chapter there. Oh how I hate those cliffies (Love them actually, they keep me on the edge of my seat awaiting the next chapter1 LOL). Please update quickly!
silentpixiee chapter 12 . 4/28/2007
Awsome...yay...i loved it, please update soon...Sammy's ok right? O_o...*bites nails*
irishgirl9 chapter 12 . 4/28/2007
Great update! So do I blame your left hand for the cliffie? I can't wait to read more!
Nana56 chapter 11 . 4/28/2007
Argh! A cliffie! Sheesh!

Well, the other guys got to do some ass-kicking, anyway. Don't take to long to update, ok?
Scorpion Lyra chapter 11 . 4/28/2007
I hate for delaying the fic alerts! But at least I got to read 4 chapters in a row!

4 awsome chapters, btw. Loved the whole plot about the doctor's wife. And I love the way every single one of the not-chick-flicky hunter's like Bobby or Joshua show that they do care a lot about Sam and Dean.

And I don't even have to mention again how much i absolutely adore Sam and Dean's brotherly bond. And Sam's defiance! Loved it to no end.

And worked wonderfully with all of that in your fic. But I need to see the rest! The cliff of this chapter was just cruel! Please, please, please update soon?

Please?
TraSan chapter 11 . 4/28/2007
Oh, that was a mean place to leave a cliff-hanger! But, at least the boys are together now, so there's hope!
431 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »