Reviews for Vengeance
Sparkiebunny chapter 14 . 12/8/2010
Great story! :)
daemonkieran chapter 14 . 9/10/2010
is that a toe rag, dean?

this is just classical winchester
Shawty94 chapter 11 . 8/13/2010
Whatever you do... DON'T PICK UP THE SOAP!
Shawty94 chapter 9 . 8/13/2010
Well, as too getting rid of Harry and What's His Face, I would suggest finding a little girl whose bunny died and is haunting its cage. Then send them in. They'll run out screaming in no time.
123kat chapter 14 . 7/28/2010
I have read this story at least 3 times and still love it. The part where Dean had to go to the school because Sam beat the foot ball team and threatened to salt and burn the coach was absolutley priceless.

Keep up the GREAT writing. I've just joined recently and am so glad others love Sam and Dean as much as I do. Authors like you are wonderful!
twomoms chapter 14 . 5/16/2010
I'm new to Supernatural (although I am now on the Season 4 DVD's)so I just found your story. Excellent! Terrific writing and great story line. Thank you so much. I read your bio and you sound exactly like me! I actually agreed with everything you said. What did you think of the Season 5 finale? I would love your take on it. It actually made me sick to my stomach. Well, I'm going to read some more of your stories! Thanks so much!
Desertfyre chapter 14 . 5/8/2010
This was a very enjoyable story! I'm glad Sammy was saved and is okay! Great job! D
An Ingenious Paradox chapter 14 . 1/1/2010
Ah! I loved this! It was suspenseful, insightful, emotional and very true to cannon! Thank you so much for the entertainment. The progression of the story was right on and I loved the flashbacks and the incorporation of the other hunters into the story. I wish that Kripke and the bunch would utilize that plot-point a bit more. The end was great as well, just the right punctuation to the end of a great journey!

Thanks again!

KayValo87 chapter 14 . 12/13/2009
Great story. I love their grand escape at the end. It was awesome. :)
doyleshuny chapter 14 . 9/24/2009
EXCELLENT JOB! I adored the comments at the top of every chapter! I think we all would love to kidnap Sammy and Dean and keep them forever! A girl can only dream huh? FANTASTIC JOB!
doyleshuny chapter 7 . 9/24/2009
WOW okay that was just so sad! Poor Sammy! I wish Dean would find him and then jusdt beat the living crap out of that "doctor" and his bully of a goon. I loath them both and I want then to die a slow and horribly painful death! EXCELLENT JOB BY THE WAY! LOVE IT!
doyleshuny chapter 2 . 9/24/2009
AW Poor Sammy! ): I wouldn't want to be those guys when Dean finds out where they are and what they're doing to Sammy! EXCELLENT JOB!
Janie7819 chapter 14 . 8/27/2009
Just wanted to drop a line and say thank you for your story. I will be reading more of them. You quite talented, and I agree with you, I want Sam and Dean too!
Sastiel chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Great job man! Youre so great at stories! PLease write more!
Innocuous chapter 14 . 7/9/2009
I have never enjoyed reading disclaimers before until I have read yours. and girl, you are super original and super awesome! I had to hold my giggles in in reading them. every single one of them. I loved the one with the-no, wait, i love them all!

and your ending? disappoint? you are NOT-I repeat, not capable of disappointing anyone!) you are such a talented more of these, 'kay?

iva/innocuous