Reviews for Vengeance
SayLo chapter 10 . 3/24/2013
I FREAKING LOVE YOUR DISCLAIMERS! GIVE then to me. Now would be good. Hand'em over. Now. Sam, get the chloro we're gonn' have to take it. *walks toward you with a mouth gag*
AshleyMarie84 chapter 14 . 2/7/2013
I absolutely loved this story! Full of suspense and angst, my favorite! I love when Dean's overprotective side comes out too.
sami1010220 chapter 14 . 11/29/2012
Good job!
Junkerin chapter 14 . 2/13/2012
Thank you that was a good story. Hopping to the next one...
nupinoop296 chapter 14 . 9/6/2011
I enjoyed this story, but something at the end threw me off.

What are those cops gonna do since they think Sam was being abused? Are they going to investigate and try to "rescue" Sam? How could you leave us hanging? D:
Sparkiebunny chapter 14 . 12/8/2010
Great story! :)
daemonkieran chapter 14 . 9/10/2010
is that a toe rag, dean?

this is just classical winchester
Shawty94 chapter 11 . 8/13/2010
Whatever you do... DON'T PICK UP THE SOAP!
Shawty94 chapter 9 . 8/13/2010
Well, as too getting rid of Harry and What's His Face, I would suggest finding a little girl whose bunny died and is haunting its cage. Then send them in. They'll run out screaming in no time.
123kat chapter 14 . 7/28/2010
I have read this story at least 3 times and still love it. The part where Dean had to go to the school because Sam beat the foot ball team and threatened to salt and burn the coach was absolutley priceless.

Keep up the GREAT writing. I've just joined recently and am so glad others love Sam and Dean as much as I do. Authors like you are wonderful!
twomoms chapter 14 . 5/16/2010
I'm new to Supernatural (although I am now on the Season 4 DVD's)so I just found your story. Excellent! Terrific writing and great story line. Thank you so much. I read your bio and you sound exactly like me! I actually agreed with everything you said. What did you think of the Season 5 finale? I would love your take on it. It actually made me sick to my stomach. Well, I'm going to read some more of your stories! Thanks so much!
Desertfyre chapter 14 . 5/8/2010
This was a very enjoyable story! I'm glad Sammy was saved and is okay! Great job! D
An Ingenious Paradox chapter 14 . 1/1/2010
Ah! I loved this! It was suspenseful, insightful, emotional and very true to cannon! Thank you so much for the entertainment. The progression of the story was right on and I loved the flashbacks and the incorporation of the other hunters into the story. I wish that Kripke and the bunch would utilize that plot-point a bit more. The end was great as well, just the right punctuation to the end of a great journey!

Thanks again!

KayValo87 chapter 14 . 12/13/2009
Great story. I love their grand escape at the end. It was awesome. :)
doyleshuny chapter 14 . 9/24/2009
EXCELLENT JOB! I adored the comments at the top of every chapter! I think we all would love to kidnap Sammy and Dean and keep them forever! A girl can only dream huh? FANTASTIC JOB!
434 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »