Reviews for Vengeance
Still Awesome2009 chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
keep going it's pretty good so far
FairyElle chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
*Points to herself* I LIKE IT! Lol. Great start. I'm a fan of the Limp!Sam Protective!Dean ) Can't wait to see what else is gonna happen. Keep it up! I'm glad you started a new story. Take care )
KatieLB chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
oh sure you take us from werewolves to a mad scientist... great beginning looking forward to where your going with this...
SalemsChild chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
Ok...so you had me with the summary. What could possibly be wrong with a fic that features "Hurt, Limp, and Abused!Sam, Over Protective (with a bit of hurt!) and Fired up Pissed!Dean"?
meilinglovesshaoran chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
Great start. Hope to read more soon!
pageavenue57 chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
im def gonna keep up with this fic your off to a great start so of course im going to start this with a gosh i hope you update soon :)
MDarKspIrIt chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
Of course I love it. Can't wait to read more...
daisymaygirl1 chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
Aggh...what have you done to my boy now? I have a sinking feeling that 'fun' is the last thing poor Sammy's going to have. Can't wait to read more.

Daisy X
Carikube chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
Hurt Limp and Abused Sam! Well, you got me! And then you give me a huge freakin' sasquatch, a great action scene and missing Sammy. Consider me hooked!

Daniel Murdoch is creepy and sadistic. That he now has Sam gives me the chills. And guh, unconscious Sammy! One of my favourite things. *wink*

Can't wait for more!
Fafa Fai chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
Uh me parece que serĂ¡ una buena historia. Me gusta esta idea, bueno yo amo a Sammy todo herido y confundido y en dolor.
roxy071288 chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
I heart Hurt, Limp, and Abused!Sam, Over Protective and Fired up Pissed!Dean, and lots of angst. Yay Angst!
SilverStorm06 chapter 1 . 3/30/2007