Reviews for Vengeance
Janie7819 chapter 14 . 8/27/2009
Just wanted to drop a line and say thank you for your story. I will be reading more of them. You quite talented, and I agree with you, I want Sam and Dean too!
Sastiel chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Great job man! Youre so great at stories! PLease write more!
PseudoImp chapter 14 . 7/9/2009
I have never enjoyed reading disclaimers before until I have read yours. and girl, you are super original and super awesome! I had to hold my giggles in in reading them. every single one of them. I loved the one with the-no, wait, i love them all!

and your ending? disappoint? you are NOT-I repeat, not capable of disappointing anyone!) you are such a talented more of these, 'kay?

iva/innocuous
Sastiel chapter 14 . 6/24/2009
Great job!That was a really great story. :D

The end was so funny!

thank you for posting.
CheshireCatGrin3421 chapter 14 . 2/16/2009
aw it was a good story and very cute in the end :)
Salty Q chapter 14 . 11/4/2008
Hey Tammi! (hope it's alright that I call you Tammi)

This was an amazingly told story! I would have left reviews every chapter, but I didn't even want to stop reading in order to do it!

The story itself was well thought out and, of course, very well told. You have a great writing style. It is easy to read, yet very descrpitive and rich in details. Like I said, I just wanted to keep reading, thus the monster review at the end of the story, instead of a short review per chapter. :p

I was thoroughly impressed with the involvment of the other hunters and the accuracy in which you wrote them. It was fun to see them all interacting and working together, even though hunting is namely an 'individual' occupation, so to speak. The fact that Sam missing brought such a hard-ass group of independant hunters together really says something about Sam. Speaking, of which, I love the flashbacks that you wrote to explain how the hunters know Sam and why they care so much for him.

You write Sam and Dean very well and I particularly like the strength that you emphasized in Sam. He may not have the same KIND of strength that many hunters have, but he is one of the strongest of them all. The fact that he refused to give in and beg, plead, or truly surrender in any way was written fantastic and had me thinkin', "Atta boy, Sammy."

Allen's sadistic nature was disturbing and so well written. When reading a story about our boys, it is often hard to feel as much for other characters-love or hate-but you made me DESPISE Allen, as I'm sure was your intention. He was a truly sick man and I felt exactly how I was supposed to about him.

Your description of Sam's pain-during the beatings and in between (both the physical AND mental torture) was extremely well done. Half of the time I was cringing while reading what Allen was doing to him and while he was lonely, dejected and sad, it made me just want to give him a big hug. (Well, there's a lot more I'd do to Sammy if I ever got that close, but you know. Heehee.)

Dean's reactions to the phonecalls and Sam's absense in general was outstanding. You have a good handle on who the boys are and how much they care for each other. I thought you wrote them both VERY well.

Okay, there's probably more I could say, but this review is getting ridiculously long. :p

Thanks for a wonderful read, Tammi! I plan to read more of your work when I have some free time. In all honesty, I shouldn't have been spending half of yesterday reading "Vengeance", but a girl needs a break now and then! :)

-peace-

~ Salty Q
Lilly Emerald chapter 14 . 6/13/2008
really liked this story was under name goldenshadows but had trouble with that account so had to make a new one
zookitty chapter 7 . 6/12/2008
Its so nice to see that even though everything is so bad for the Winchesters, there are still so many people to come to thier add.

Sunnydale huh? Buffy fan?
zookitty chapter 6 . 6/12/2008
LOL the little flashback with Sam beating up the football team was just to good! I love how Dean was proud in the end, thats just to awesome.

Poor Sam, he's such a mess..and Dean is falling apart!
zookitty chapter 5 . 6/12/2008
“I think … you have an incredibly … intuitive son.”

Nicely put! Poor Josh, dangerous ground he was treading there lol. I love these little flashbacks!

ohh my gosh! YOu love your cliffhangers don't you oh evil one? hehhe must read more!
zookitty chapter 4 . 6/12/2008
O I love this story! The little flash back with seven year old Sam was priceless, you're doing an amazing job!

I love Bobby's conversation with Gary, that was hilarious.

Sounds like the -good- doctor is gonna get his butt handed to him, he has some of the best hunters after him with full interest in killing him...be afraid Doctor Meanie, be afraid!

You're quite right, Sam does have a wealth of random info LOL

aw Samy! -hugs him- poor thing
wooljumper1992 chapter 14 . 4/26/2008
Well ... it's *checks time* 3am, and I just finished reading this fic. I had only intended on reading one chapter tonight, but it was just so FRICKIN' AWESOME that I had to carry on. Wow. Amazing stuff here, my friend. Gosh I do love limp!Sam. I'm not sure what that says about me as a person, but we like what we like, I suppose. Nice job, this one's getting favourited. Oh, and I laughed so hard at the ending.
billysgirl5 chapter 14 . 3/28/2008
Well, I made it to 'Vengeance', and I'm glad I did. It was another well written story. You had me worried for a while, but you managed to make it all work out in the end. I definitely love hurt!Sam and over-protective!Dean. Great job!
Rat chapter 14 . 2/19/2008
Good story! I enjoyed reading it, and the Sam whump was... great. Very original idea too.
anime-queen46 chapter 14 . 2/11/2008
I liked it I found the toe tag especially amusing
432 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »