Reviews for I See Poetry
Montara chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
So sweet :) I loved it. Thank you!
ninetailedkirara chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Wow... this is such a cute little one-shot. I admit I never saw Miroku and Kagome as a couple but after reading your fics about them i can really see the potential they hold. And the song is so sweet as well.
xXthenextbookwormXx chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Wow. I listened to the song, and that one is kind of... Well, definitely an oldie, that's for sure. I do like the fic, though. Really kind of cute, although, we are not mentioning InuYasha and Sango at all. :D
LC Rose chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Aw, now I really enjoyed that one! But I'm also a fan of Kagome/Miroku. Especially the priest. :) It was sweet and perfect with just the right amount fluff and just the right amount hentai-minded monk. Now I have to go and find the song to listen to...
Angelicatt chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Love is a many splendid thing
Jade Ice Fire chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
This was quite the read. I love it so much, it's heart warming. Wonderful work.
Blueberry Babe chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
oh so very nice
Rumoi chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
OMG that has GOT to be one of the sweetest things i've ever read! That poem was adorable and MIroku controlling his cursed hand! gasp I never thought i'd read a story where this was accomplished.

LOVE this fic
Remordere chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
Hmm, this is interesting. I read this, immediately downloaded the song, and...awesome. I'm listening it to it now.

Wow, so appropriate it's not even funny. (except, well, it IS!) Definitely Miroku's theme song (I think I like 'seem thong' better, though). Then I got this mental image of Miroku walking down a dirt road beside Kagome taking his little peeks with THIS as background music and...wait, let me check...yup, I'm STILL rolling on the floor in hysterics. Dude, how do you DO that?
DreamBeamz chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
This one I love, it is thoughtful in how we get to see Miroku's thoughts as well as what he actually says.
Mindful Cricket chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
I really love it! Great job!
Reality chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
*sighs softly in wistfulness* I love this. :)

Muah..I'll be content with these delicious one-shots. Though a true story would be awesome if you wrote it.
Nebride chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
Adorable! I am in awe, once again, at how wonderfully you write Miroku!
Ranuel chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
I think that's only like the second or third songfic I've been able to read all the way through without skipping the lyrics. I was hoping for not too painful and got a good read. If all songfics were like this I wouldn't hate them so very, very much.
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
he can look but he mustn't touch... he's practicing to be a sly perv, it's safer that way.

i always thought that if inuyasha wasn't there first...

a pleasure,