Reviews for A Drunk and a Sentimental Man
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Blackbush 10 yr Single Malt
Mrs.Hermione Jane Weasley chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
Poor Sirius! He shouldn't have died. *wail* Great now you have me crying over Sirius! You've cursed me with your bloody wonderful stories. Your Faithful Fan,

Mrs.H.J.W
MollyCoddles chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
*gasp* I have been remiss in reviewing! This must have been when ff was down for 'repair' or something and I couldn't review.

Unique look at amber in liquid form, from varied angles and walks of life. From relaxing to regrettable, liquor seems to have led Sirius on quite a journey.

I'm inspired. I believe I need a diet coke... ;)
SunshineDaisies816 chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
Poor Sirius... it's heart-wrenching, what he is going through. Could you please dedicate one chapter or one-shot from Moonlight and Shadow to Eric Mohat? He was a friend of mine that commited suicide on 3/29/07. And another girl, Meredith Rezak, just commited suicide on 4/19/07. I didn't know her, but it would be nice if you mentioned her, too. They were both only 17. It's been a hard time for me and my friends, and sadly, to add to all of that crap, now some juniors are threatening to re-enact Columbine. No one knows who they are or when they are going to do it or even if they are actually going to do it. Hopefully it is just a sick, sick rumor. Everyone is terrified to go to school. I didn't go today. But inspite of all of that, Moonlight and Shadow continues to brighten my day. I thank you for that.
melissabear03 chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
meh! :( I just wanna give him the biggest hug in the world!

:( *hugs*

melissa
FNP chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
Poor Sirius! I hope that he is happy on the other side of the veil...that he found James and they are up to their old tricks and Lily is trying not to laugh as she scolds thems.
Pheo chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
This is absolutely lovely. The repetition is particularly powerful and with each different stanza, each different manifestation of one color-one liquid-works so well. Bravo.
RahNee chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
You are so mutli-talented. This was just poignantly, hauntingly beautiful. My favorite stanza: "Amber is the colour of regret, aged over time, brought to maturity in casks of bitterness."

Sigh. Lovely imagery.
Freja Lercke-Falkenborg chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
That's just really sad. Well done!
Forty-Sixteen chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
Wow! Very evocative. I shall now and forever associate the color amber with dear Sirius...as well as "Jurassic Park." (Ha!)
sunny9847 chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
This a wonderful poem. Thanks for sharing it.

Sunny
adrienne.hope chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
I've never been able to write poetry. It's never been explained to me in a way that seperates it from writing-writing. But, now I have this awsome mental image of Sirius-the-poet. I have to go write some poetry.
siriuslycoco chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
poor Sirius...you can watch him go up and down in the poem in his typical Sirius way...can I say how impressed I am that you can write stories and, AND poetry? You continue to impress me with your writing technique...great job! siriuslycoco :)
remus r us chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
This Sirius sorta gets to me, rather than the ..(insert usual Sirius-bashing)
Calenmarwen chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
A lovely poem, very suited to the circumstances. I have to say, I'm worried about what might happen to Cami when Sirius dies. But I'm sure you will write it beautifully!