Reviews for All Right, Where's House?
hedwigsart chapter 10 . 11/9/2015
Didn't expect to like this so much - it was great. Your spelling isn't the best and you mix up the tense some times, but the story is so good that it doesn't matter. (Such a nice fic still deserves prefect grammar though, so if you want I can beta it.) I loved how in-character everyone was - man, do I hate Crandzkye. Well done!
OldSFfan chapter 10 . 6/27/2014
I just came across this story. It's a good one. Glad you finished it.
silverangel116 chapter 10 . 2/21/2013
love it
strixx chapter 10 . 2/9/2013
This is seriously an awesome story! Characterization was great, I loved how cl
Tomb8y1084629 chapter 9 . 4/19/2012
plz plz plz plz continue
I amm Groot chapter 9 . 4/17/2011
awwww come on dont stop the story there! ahahh pleasee ik its been years but pleasee contuinue i love this story!
Percy's Gadzooks chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
So it seemed you abandoned this story years ago, but you're still active on fanfiction.

So, are you planning on putting up that last chapter? Please? This is a REALLY good story and you just ended on a cliffhanger.
mynamemattersnot chapter 9 . 12/18/2010
Please continue pwease. i wuv your swory.
SakuraDragomir chapter 8 . 3/5/2010
hey watz up

can u write more of this story plz? if u can

i love house md and the gang

i hope i can read more of yur stories

ttyl

-yuuki kuran

queen of the night
x chapter 9 . 1/18/2010
i need more! pls pretty please! i'm on my knees begging you. you should go back to the style you used in the first chapters. lots of blood and lotsa angst. what's chase up2 btw?
SakuraDragomir chapter 9 . 1/2/2010
hey watz up

can u write more of this story plz?

i love house md

i hope i can read more of yur stories

ttyl

-yuuki
lilawonder chapter 9 . 12/28/2009
Hey dude, I am really into this story. You cannot seriously leave it, like this. You haven't updated in two years, but it would be awesome if you would!
bat-with-butterfly-wings chapter 9 . 5/11/2009
AH NO DONT STOP WHATS WRONG WITH U! this is hte best story EVER please continue!
OneDayOneRoom chapter 9 . 3/10/2009
Aw that was mean. The Cliffy...not cool. lol Well please update soon:) This is really good, why is it that fics when House gets hurt are so good? lol
kalabangsilver chapter 9 . 11/14/2008
Ek - what a cliffhanger! Please tell me you are updating this one. That timing that you mentioned works out just fine, a tiny bit confusing but worth it for the over all effect.

Well done,