Reviews for I have the Power
KathyMata chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
i kinda want to know what happened to her three years ago
NinjaJudai19 chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Wow

Well I hope sakura doesn't do anything lyk get jealous lol

Its alrite with the mistakes everybody makes them just continue with ur story it seems there is going to be trouble

Uh oh .

Lol well I loved it
lavlilac chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Love it. I love Hinata's attitude and the plot. As well as how it's written. I am curious about her past though and I cannot wait for the continuation :)

Thank you for sharing and happy writing.
Lunatic's Lament chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Love it continue please. Let the games BEGIN :D
amber chapter 2 . 10/10/2009
oh, this will be interesting, golden boy sasuke vs. new, improved and pissed hinata...lets watch shall we
alexis chapter 4 . 2/7/2009
wow hina- i mean hana is really kool..but some how im still going 4 sasuhina keep up the goog good work.
NatsumiGurl chapter 6 . 2/1/2009
Oh my damn. After I read chapter 6, I called my best friend [she loves Hinata and Itachi] and I read her it she said: "OMG! GO ITACHI! GOOD FOR THAT SON OF A BITCH SASUGAY!" lol! I love your story!
Chew it Over With Twix chapter 4 . 11/19/2008
yea, i think u did put hinata as a little too harsh, but

the story is awesome!
SarahiNia chapter 22 . 8/8/2008
the mysterious person...yeah well even if i said it was sai or gaara i was close...not even close but i still knew that she had a son when i knew she had sex...anyways i love that she loved itachi and stupid sasuke if he wasent going to stay with her why did he kill his brother that little ahahadfkdkafkdjsaflkjsadlkf...sorry ...anyways i love that treven and hinata and hanabi were the only ones with trully happy endings...and hope you rot in hell sasuke...love the couple sasuhina but hate you! P! ...ahah and i dont have to wory about him rotting in hell cuz he will! and that wife of his to gah...i dont like her! why did he choose her instead of hinata anyways?
SarahiNia chapter 21 . 8/8/2008
OMG HE KILLED HIS BROTHER TO CHEAT ON HINATA KNOW I AM SERIOUSLY GOING TO HURT SASUKE! AND POR HINATA AND THE BABY THE LAST THING OF ITACHI LEFT COME ON!
SarahiNia chapter 20 . 8/8/2008
the mysterious person is probably sai or gaara im so sure about that...and for itachi talking revenge on sasuke after death! ...ROCKS! hahah i would do the same thing, and there really is a hana...CREEPY! and whats with the whole itachi and this mysterious girl? hugh i dont like that...and sasuke you jerk your making itachi look like the bad guy~ well let me tell you this even if itachi dies as a bad guy he will always be remebered as the HOTTER, SEXYER, AND THE BEST HAIRED BROTHER!
SarahiNia chapter 19 . 8/8/2008
OH NO YOU DIDNT SASUKE! AHAHA -MAGICLY APPEARS IN THE STORY AND KICKS SASUKES ASS! ...HARD...AND THEN KILLS HIM...BRINGS HIM BACK AND THEN MAKES HIM MARRY SAKURA!-...immagine having to spend all iternety with her...-shiver-ahah...but seriously thats messed up
SarahiNia chapter 18 . 8/8/2008
Dang, he died that kinda sucks and whats with Kabuto and Orochimaru! huh?
SarahiNia chapter 17 . 8/8/2008
Yay Hinata and Itachi are getting merried -DANCE-

and dum dum dum her father got in an accident.

AND FINALLY enter Kabuto!
SarahiNia chapter 16 . 8/8/2008
Yay there married, but that was so gay Itachi i mean by proposing whyle shes drunk, but at least it worked.
338 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »