Reviews for I have the Power
SarahiNia chapter 14 . 8/8/2008
Poor Kiba, that would have been torture but thats what he gets! and hes gay that is so awsome!
SarahiNia chapter 13 . 8/8/2008
I love it and what when did Sasuke and Hinata Kiss? I never read that! gosh and whats with Kabuto, Orochimaru was probably her teacher and Kabuto the assistant but thats creepy for her to like him...no offence if your a KabuHina fan but still
SarahiNia chapter 12 . 8/8/2008
I liked it and when is Sakura going to leave? i was asking the same question, and I bet its Sai or something like that...the mysterious person!
SarahiNia chapter 11 . 8/8/2008
Dang, that was like the best story i love how you put Hanabi and her friend and then whats happening it matched so good!
SarahiNia chapter 10 . 8/8/2008
That is so mean of them to pull a prank on Sweet Hinata! they will get what they deserve and how rude of the dad to slap her! -GRR-
SarahiNia chapter 9 . 8/8/2008
Dang, Sasuke sure is smart, and Hinata found out about Sakura that is so smart and kept her to humiliate her in the future she truly is a genius!
SarahiNia chapter 8 . 8/8/2008
Poor Sasuke...yeah right Itachi all the way!
SarahiNia chapter 7 . 8/7/2008
First of all what was funny in the past thing? i didnt find anything funny in it...and second of all poor my little itachi! how can Hinata use him come on he loves her and even before anything! come on!
SarahiNia chapter 6 . 8/7/2008
Oww, Itachi is so cute why coulnt you freken tell her BEFORE she fell in love with your idiot of a brother...-sight-
SarahiNia chapter 5 . 8/7/2008
Dang...thats all i can say!
SarahiNia chapter 4 . 8/7/2008
He probably liked fucked her and then dumped her or something like that, oh well Itachi and Gaara are better! lol and dang Hinata's playing dirty I like it!
SarahiNia chapter 3 . 8/7/2008
Dun Dun Dun Sasuke Uchiha enters, and that is so mean of Hinata oh well and were the heck is the hottie of a punk boy of Gaara!
SarahiNia chapter 2 . 8/7/2008
Oh and dang poor Hinata and Hanabi i feel so bad for them! and they should get what they deserve!
SarahiNia chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Oh Intresting, Hinata i would go with torture them to death by making them watch barney or something like that lol...seriously love the story!
zaphysevy chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
I WOULD HAVE TO SAY THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST FANFICS I'VE READ. I LOVED THE ENDING
337 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »