Reviews for I have the Power
SarahiNia chapter 12 . 8/8/2008
I liked it and when is Sakura going to leave? i was asking the same question, and I bet its Sai or something like that...the mysterious person!
SarahiNia chapter 11 . 8/8/2008
Dang, that was like the best story i love how you put Hanabi and her friend and then whats happening it matched so good!
SarahiNia chapter 10 . 8/8/2008
That is so mean of them to pull a prank on Sweet Hinata! they will get what they deserve and how rude of the dad to slap her! -GRR-
SarahiNia chapter 9 . 8/8/2008
Dang, Sasuke sure is smart, and Hinata found out about Sakura that is so smart and kept her to humiliate her in the future she truly is a genius!
SarahiNia chapter 8 . 8/8/2008
Poor Sasuke...yeah right Itachi all the way!
SarahiNia chapter 7 . 8/7/2008
First of all what was funny in the past thing? i didnt find anything funny in it...and second of all poor my little itachi! how can Hinata use him come on he loves her and even before anything! come on!
SarahiNia chapter 6 . 8/7/2008
Oww, Itachi is so cute why coulnt you freken tell her BEFORE she fell in love with your idiot of a brother...-sight-
SarahiNia chapter 5 . 8/7/2008
Dang...thats all i can say!
SarahiNia chapter 4 . 8/7/2008
He probably liked fucked her and then dumped her or something like that, oh well Itachi and Gaara are better! lol and dang Hinata's playing dirty I like it!
SarahiNia chapter 3 . 8/7/2008
Dun Dun Dun Sasuke Uchiha enters, and that is so mean of Hinata oh well and were the heck is the hottie of a punk boy of Gaara!
SarahiNia chapter 2 . 8/7/2008
Oh and dang poor Hinata and Hanabi i feel so bad for them! and they should get what they deserve!
SarahiNia chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Oh Intresting, Hinata i would go with torture them to death by making them watch barney or something like that lol...seriously love the story!
zaphysevy chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
I WOULD HAVE TO SAY THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST FANFICS I'VE READ. I LOVED THE ENDING
Pullingthetrigger-allwrong chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
Interesting premise, although I must admit the story gets somewhat lost in all of the grammatical/spelling errors. I will continue to read your story, but I would encourage a revision, because I believe your number of readers would be much higher (many get turned off by the errors, because it gets difficult to read or remember the story) :)
Mavara chapter 22 . 6/11/2008
wow that was an amazing ending. at least it was a happy ending for hinata but wow thats a lot for one person to endure. but i love the story.
335 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »