Reviews for Wild Magic
Fast Frank chapter 11 . 10/25
So, our favorite catgirl has accidentally found the Chamber of Secrets.
JonV0 chapter 13 . 7/29
Oh god! That song isn't just Mazouku torture, it's just plain torture!
The destroyer of fate chapter 22 . 7/6/2014
great story loved it ;p
fanficfan75 chapter 22 . 5/4/2014
I just thought what if Ranma found out that Lina Inverse made an unbreakable magical marriage contract with the Head of the Ancient and Most Noble House of Potter when it was just new to marry a daughter in her line with the son of the Potter line so in the end ranma has to marry Harry. Also because of Lina Inverses magic being so powerful along with ranma's being as powerful as well as Harry's magical core with all those powers linked by the contract would make harry and any other wives he has live as long as Ranma will
Winter's Folly chapter 13 . 9/22/2013
Amazing. I have been reading this nonstop, and I Love it!
Poor excuse chapter 4 . 5/21/2013
He/She could easily learned from the best genius in the universe on how to defend and protect the Ranma blindly go to school just because some old man talked about a career of protecting innocence when he could do better saying all those thing is not an adequate respond to Ranma I could do it alone. Seriously,wasting 7 years to do a career in which you could do alone with great financial backing from a goddess and allowing you to save countless lives earlier.
donald7777 chapter 22 . 5/11/2013
Sadly it looks like the story is dead, I have been hoping for a while for an update but it never came.
The story is really quite good, It has taken the best parts of many of the series you crammed together and made it work. As the story is right now if it dies its not in too bad of a place.
GirlAnimePrincess chapter 22 . 4/16/2013
I really hope you havent dropped this story. I want to see what happens next!
shugokage chapter 22 . 4/6/2013
Incredible story and beautiful concept of reincarnation!
Clare chapter 22 . 1/6/2013
It's incomplete and will probably stay that way, but it somehow can pass off as finished.

Anyways, I absolutely enjoyed all these chapters. Hilarious situations all around, and there were very few mistakes throughout reading (which didn't even bother me). I do enjoy a powerful Ranma, and trapped in female form makes it all the better. I originally bypassed this due to the massive amounts of cross overs. When I finally started to read, I was doubtful. Yet, despite only knowing the Ranma 1/2 characters, I was able to (mostly) understand the other characters and enjoy everything.

This is the number one forever incomplete series I've ever read. I usually avoid incomplete series, but the ending just fits well, and I had multiple laughs along the way. The occasional intense or dramatic moment makes it all the better ;D
link1211 chapter 2 . 7/31/2012
good god xellos is friends with washu run ranma run
Ranmaleopard chapter 22 . 9/8/2011
awesome! i just can't get enough of it! please continue writing such good fanfics!
Raineh Daze chapter 22 . 3/20/2011
I doubt that begging you to continue this is going to have any effect... but it's worth a try.

Please continue. Pleeeease. If it's at all possible, please start writing it again?

On an unrelated note, Washu/Ranma seems to be the only remotely plausible pairing in this. Similar personalities, increasingly similar hobbies... and there's the aging thing. Also an epic thought.

Hermione's learning advice is rather poor. Just reading stuff repeatedly rarely works. But a twelve year old can be excused for not possessing psychological knowledge.
Ranmayamabushi chapter 22 . 2/16/2011
I really enjoyed this story and hope you pick it back up one day, thanks for sharing your vision and talent!
Aki chapter 3 . 2/13/2011
shit right?

it's shit

semi decent concept with some willing susspension of disbelief, however, too many series piled on makes this concoction a testiment to things worse than Akane's cooking, you think some ranma fanfiction authors could GRASP the concept that spicing things up with something extra isn't always a good thing,